Super GALS

KiraRin

The next title to be watched in the Chii/Kira productions club...

So, any comments yet? All I can say is, this show seems to glorify female stupidity, and value false nails, clothes and retarded bints.

H.

They are like lolipops, Skinny bodies and a big head.

I guess it is ok to steal a bag off a hot guy though. Not to worry, he will just give it to you, because your fascinating to him?

I really feel like I should be saying stuff like OH Mah God! or marvy, or that is girl speak for gag me with a spoon. =P

i've seen worse XD

it's painful but not that bad. makes me think of a manga i love... name slips the mind at the moment

(drunk)

YAY! seriously though this show sucks and no one should really watch it... but kira.. cause she deserves to :P

I watched this anime dubbed. It was ear rape galore. The valley girl accent just makes my ears bleed.

we have the option to be watching it dubbed but i don't think anyone has gone that route so far.

this anime is bad. both the japanese and english dubs suck, the characters are annoying as hell, and the animation and art style sucks. the creator of this anime should commit suicide as a form of apology for this crap.

i'm too afraid to try XD
more reason to stop paying 50% attention to it and only 10% :P

The OP is bizarre, kind of starts of as a James Bond theme, then kicks into some Japanese Ska...

But I'm watching it dubbed, cause the insults are MUCH more amusing. Yes, I laughed when someone was called a "fart catcher"...

H.

we have the option to be watching it dubbed but i don't think anyone has gone that route so far.

Funny I remember watching the dubbed version of this, and I lasted about 10 minutes after watching a random episode of it. :smile:

The OP is bizarre, kind of starts of as a James Bond theme, then kicks into some Japanese Ska...

But I'm watching it dubbed, cause the insults are MUCH more amusing. Yes, I laughed when someone was called a "fart catcher"...

H.
"File that under, Your screwed!"

Back