Ten Count

Ailly

Ten Count

l8Ime9P.png
QlBYG2s.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This will probably end up being a thread with me just talking to myself and gushing over this series, but at least I'll have a place to do so xD Or hopefully others will join in the discussion.

Saw the Chinese raws for chapter 18 (where the hell do they get them from, the magazine isn't even published till the 14th?) and OH MAI GAH.
Mini Shirotani is freakin' adorable! We finally get to learn things about his past. I'm not sure I completely understand what they're implying with that scene, but if it is what I think it is, then... :pokerface: That can't be it, right? He looks about 8 in that flashback, masturbation isn't a thing when you're 8. Is it?

Other than that, it's the first time I'm a bit disappointed in the story. The date was cute and all that, but the smut following it seems a little forced. And frankly, I'm getting tired of seeing the same dynamics over and over. Shirotani is embarrassed and although he wants to be touched, he also doesn't. Kurose doesn't give two shits and proceeds along anyway (it was nice of him to listen to Shirotani about his gloves though). There is some progress coming from Shirotani's side however. He was sitting on Kurose's lap (kyyaaaaaah!!)... Well, actually, now that I think about it, just being in another person's house must be quite a huge step. But do we really need another smut scene this fact? Don't get me wrong, sexuality is definitely integral to this story (especially now we got to see more of Shiro's past) and the sex is therefore an important part of the narrative, but too much is too much. I'd rather see him confront his phobia in other ways (like in the beginning). And I definitely want to know more about Kurose and why he's doing all of this.

Of course, since my Chinese isn't that good (and the raws were in Taiwanese, goddammit), I might be missing some crucial points, but for now my frustration levels about this series has risen a little.

Dammit, should I have taken this opportunity to pull you into the yaoi world?
Uhm, uhm... It's about a masked vigilante, who also happens to be a germophobe as he and his side-kick try to keep the streets of Tokyo clean of criminals (ha, get it, clean and germophobe). Lots of action, lots of violence. You'd totally like it.

^ To his defense though, he replied when I had only put the first cover in my post and that one could be taken as somewhat 'action-y'. I guess.

Mmm, I know just what kind of action is happening when the guy with band aids on his face starts showing me his abs with those sultry eyes.

Goddamnit, i'm now suitably interested to read this one, very much against my better judgement.

Expect some some disappointed, probably sickened ramblings at a later date...

keikaku.jpg

The first 8 or so chapters are free of smut, so you might just as well skip those. (¬‿¬)
And I can already predict what you're going to rage about. :laugh:

^ The manga actually has a pretty good excuse (or better, a fairly original) excuse to write in all the smut. Rihito Takarai is a sly little devil, she is.
And no, looks like chapter 18 is relatively tame. Waiting to see what will happen in chapter 19 though (¬‿¬)

Chapter 18 (now that the English translations are out)

*sigh* I can't seem to hate this series, because Shiro-tan is too damn cute and innocent. But the fact that the story itself and the smut are moving at a different pace is pissing me off. It's not that I need them to explicitly say they're together, but don't pull some shoujo bullshit on me where one of them is wondering what kind of relationship they're in, when they're doing stuff like that. More insight in the characters themselves please (some info about Kurose's past is long overdue).
That buttplug though.

Seeing chapter 19 18.5 spoilers:
ELMzA2l.jpg

Can't believe she's actually going for it.
But also:
lD8oUoS.png

Chapter 19

Yeah, yeah, glorious smut and Shiro-tan booty, but OH MAI GAH he kissed Kurose's hand ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ
I wish she'd get back to the "real" story now, though, and leave the smut for what it is. But it doesn't look like it'll get better the next chapter.

Chapter 20 spoilers are out and someone please fucking hold me, because I can't deal ಥ◡ಥ

Also, finally we're back to having some plot. Thank god for that.

Last edited:
Back