Kingdom

Passivenic

Kingdom

Synopsis, Reviews, Recommendations ~ Add Your Own Recommendations

Discuss individual chapters and first impressions of this manga here. Full reviews should be posted here.

Any readers of Kingdom here....such an amazing manga with lots of potential involving true events in ancient China about a king trying to unit China and his sword,a guy who was a slave and will be one of the greatest general in heaven.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reader right here!
Re-read it three times to boot
and Kingdom follows history pretty accurately but ofc isn't 100% copy, it has some changes. I can tel you some if you wish,

Reader right here!
Re-read it three times to boot
and Kingdom follows history pretty accurately but ofc isn't 100% copy, it has some changes. I can tel you some if you wish,
I know about some change in it like Kyoukai is only a manga character and i really hoping to see a season 3 of it for the next war which was one of the greatest one vs Riboku.Sei was so awesome in it for the last defence and the fight Shin vs Hou Ken and after the time skip Shin starting using glaive to train for Ouki glaive.

yea, That arc still remains my favorite large scale arc of all time, nothing comes close to it.And the characters introduced in arc were such badasses especially kanki.
And yep, + the tension in last few chapters is so amazing

I love Sei coming of age ceremony and love Ryofui face surprise the Sei might know his plan already.Also Sei already send Shin to beat their ass....

Read the first chapter and while I'm not a big fan of this kind of art style, I can appreciate the epicness that is oozing out of the pages already.

Read the first chapter and while I'm not a big fan of this kind of art style, I can appreciate the epicness that is oozing out of the pages already.
What your opinion about it? I never knew that manga before watching the anime and i enjoy it since it's first episode

Wait, sorry, I don't really get your question. What is my opinion about the manga? Because I just stated that. What's my opinion about the anime? I think it doesn't do enough justice to the manga (and the CG is horrible), but overall, it's kind of hard to tell since I've only watched 1 episode and read 1 chapter :/

Wait, sorry, I don't really get your question. What is my opinion about the manga? Because I just stated that. What's my opinion about the anime? I think it doesn't do enough justice to the manga (and the CG is horrible), but overall, it's kind of hard to tell since I've only watched 1 episode and read 1 chapter :/

Well it's true that the anime CG is horrible but it does get better by the end of first season.The manga is much better than the anime but it nice to see it animated and they do skip some arc with Kyoukai.You will know her if you keep reading or watch it.....

Aily mah girl!
Go read it till the end aily, lots of manly men doing manly stuff that makes other men look like pussies!

Piao and Xin are two orphans that trained swordsmanship every day in order to achieve a goal of theirs: become the greatest chinese war generals. And what a lucky encounter they have.... maybe not so lucky uh? It's an encounter that will cost Piao's life. Now only one can achieve their dream: the only plausible protagonist of this story, Xin.
I feel bad for the kiddos, I thought they would've been good friends/rivals in the near future but author is mean and ripped one. Enjoy your ride, Xin. Good luck.

Back