Absolute Duo

Some of the tags - Ecchi, Harem, School Life, Based on a Light Novel.

This has about as much chance of being good as we have of Etue making a post without an obnoxious gif in it.

Probably even less, it's just has too many triggers.

Looks like crap to me.

my thought exactly... though honestly i thought this about almost every show this season, my watch list is tiny (which i find rather sad considering how last season i had way to many shows on my watch list).

I'll be watching this one, it sounds extremely generic from the synopsis and the tags are just lovely.

Episode 1

Despite the main heroine not having much plot there was a lot of bouncy plot. The actual story seemed complete generic trash and the episode wasn't very grabbing. The male lead smells like a pot of generic left on the porch in the middle of the sun on a moist day during a good year for bacteria to propagate, by which I mean that he is utterly painful. The female lead is a simple kuudere type. There was heavy hinting toward a dramatic backstory right from the start. In fact the anime's opening scenes seem to be somewhat massive spoilers that exist to garner interest.

However it had lot's of bouncy plot bouncing around. Bouncy teacher reminded me of ''Ouka'' from Noucome, only a bad unfunny Ouka, but I digress. Of course the principal is a loli, I'm sure taking after Strike Blood with the whole Principal is a gothic-Loli witch thing will mean quality.

Female lead's design was already revealed, she's basically mildy taller tenshi without modesty and a slightly more present but still loli-esque chest. Male lead looks like a generic douche, black haired oujo looks like generic fanservice girl and worth is the brown short haired timid girl character archtype who certainly will end up being more powerful than she looks.

Brown haired ponytail
will be back as a antagonist, calling it now. Too much effort was put into her design to just not use it again.

edit: And of course the male lead is Kirito's voice actor, but I digress he's not bad, he just plays mostly bad (main) characters.

I can see this amounting to being my first well selected bitch about every week anime.

Last edited:
so the male is Yuuki Rito
you mentioned Noucome which made me want to download this so fast i almost had a heart attack... until you said she is unfunny....

the rest is... a ecchi series eh...
this season is one of the most repulsive in some time, that's for sure.

Looks like crap to me.

The tags reminded me of the Apple show with all the crazy girls last season and the awesome as fuck MC. And the shield of a better manga. But it does look kinda genericy. And crap.

Some of the tags - Ecchi, Harem, School Life, Based on a Light Novel.

This has about as much chance of being good as we have of Etue making a post without an obnoxious gif in it.

Definitely the Apple show.

I skimmed Etue's first episode post because I didn't want the plot spoiled and I saw bouncy plots. I'm in before I stall it.

For the boobs and potential ass.

Episode 1

Flying girls with lasers PEWPEWPEWPEWPEW and jetpack beams and shit? I totally signed up for this! And laser swords! Magical glowing swords! FUCK YES

Already MC is doing shit, fighting that cute adorable loli like a total douchebag. And blocking her attack so hard it causes a nuclear explosion. Seems legit.

I love that crazy look in MC's eyes and Loli's walk. And this show is- I'm sorry, I was distracted from the bouncy because most of the girls so far are either flat or lolis. Or it's flat or really bouncy. And love that fist bump between the bro delinquents (Or MC's loser friends) in the OP. I unconditionally love it.

The bells signify his love approaching, who only spares him a glance. Guess he's that kind of person

SAY YES
Definitely seedy. Something sinister lies under- oh, that was it. Combat and shit in a gladiatorial style arena. Spiffy.
Brunette is only the first girl of his magical girl harem.

OH SHIT THERE'S LIKE 35% GUYS IN THIS SCHOOL

Gothic Loli President? Etue wasn't kidding.

Wait, how do they know to turn to their left or right for their partner?
Lol, this is the most hilarious entrance examination.
Oh, it actually is one. Sucks to be them.

HHHNNNNGGGG Her violet eyes :megusta: I am instantly sold.

El Seed, also known as "The Seed"

Loli isn't wasting time. Dual wielding mini- larger swords? Kinda hard to tell with her loli size. But I can tell she is making that yutz her bitch.

And a guy was made into a bitch.

And this has become a no holds barred free-for-all.
Flashback and shit, MC has a dark and mysterious traumatic past.

Swords and shit. Why can't it be a Guan Dao, like the one the hero of lore used? That shit is badass.

Luciful, definitely not Lucifer.

Look at MC, dodging like a pimp. Calmly stopping her before she cleaves in his head.
I forgot what I was gonna say but you don't interfere in a 1 vs 1 in a FFA.

Wait, was that a girl voice in the flashback or just a girly guy who turns out to be totally hot because he still has that short hair? Or is it a girl who looks like a guy who is hot for the same reason.

You impressed the loli MC. YOU WON EVERYTHING

Your kindness will get you bitches Kaoru.
I'm... not even paying attention to the monologue.
Wait, the fuck? How did MC get in and not Brunette? Was it because of his shield?

What a douche. I mean, Tooru is a cool guy and probably not evil. Just a brainy smarmy guy.

So the boobs pair made it too?

Look at everybody standing at attention at the loli.
TOORU YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARD YOU FUCKING WON AT EVERYTHING
SHE'S ST- That's so adorable :love: All that starring with those gorgeous eyes. Hell yes. Everybody is just watching it.

Their reactions are hilarious but I missed eerything she said.

FUCK YES STOIC BLACK HAIRED GODDESS
Fine tits shy girl, check.
Brain.
That second guy is totally a future bro.

I don't really like Teacher's voice but I'll survive/

Oh shit, does that mean- Wait, what. Wait, was this based on a hentai? If not then I'm wrong on spending it on her.

HHHNNNNGGGG HE IS LIVING WITH THE LOLI

My ears hurt.

Bathing together :megusta:

WITH THE- MC YOU FUCKING NUTSACK

Flex nuts bro. He's a total bro.

He's totally lucky, he got the loli.

BONER POWER, ACTIVATE
And I was totally thi-
Boobs.

If you're a man, you would stay with your loli. And she's changing. Knock first. That random English is hilarious! If they have a bath, she is bathing.

Oh god yes :megusta:
DAMMIFUCKS- Hmm... the shirt still works, indeed it does :megusta:

Must be the name of the prized bull that got all the fine cows.
Except it's Thor, who got all the bitches.

She can't hide dat ass.

HHHHNNNNGGGGG
Daaaawwwww, her little fist into his gut is so cute!

Don't be such a pussy. Do it for the loli.
Don't do anything sexual tonight MC.

I didn't realize he punched Brunette into submission.

If- SHUT THE FUCK UP MC SHE IS SLEEPING IN YOUR LAP YOU FUCKING PRUDE
What a dumbass. I would have reached for a blanket or draped her with my coat instead of moving her. But... guess that's... kindness or something.

She's got legs.

This EP is just the loli getting dressed. Clearly it's great.

Stinger is adorable.
So adorable :love:

Shit, she IS your partner you fucknuts.

I'll like the next episode :megusta:

TL;DR: Clearly a forerunner for "Best show for lowest expectations" with it's quality, well-developed characters, bouncy boobs and lolis. And MC wins at stuff. And the plot, which is about stuff.

Last edited:
Ep 1- Mediocre episode at best,Watchable but nothing to look forward to.
Man that was so boring sometimes,The action was damn awful, fuck was that shit?
>Hurt souls, so no injury.. Ffs, I want action not action intimidation .
The characters were Meh-ish
MC was fine, Generic sad/Tragic past guy, Bunny Girl aka homeroom teacher was damn annoying.
The Loli was Meh, Julie is a bit interesting, Taro the male friend was best. No comments on rest.
The only good thing came out from this was comedy between MC and friend and bit of Julie-MC scenes,As I Pilot it didnt do much to make a watcher look forward to it.
I hope the action gets better, else gunna be dropped most likely

It feels like boring version of Serei Tsuaki no Blade dance.

Maybe you should watch it for MC's roommate. And that's about it. But maybe the guy whose always posing can be a Muscles-Kun from Rail Wars.

episode 1... i like it. it's cute. the weirdness that it's chikas voice actress as another white haired loli girl who works with a guy named toru is not lost on me (see Chika The Coffin Princess to see what i mean; looks like someone got their AU fanfic published!)

i don't love it though so i'll give it my standard 3; i also hope silent posing guy becomes a main player, that beat up fist bump in the opening was such a character development moment in 2 seconds.

all in all, happy with it, but i also only have 5 series potential this season, so slim pickings.

That fist bump was one of the best moments in the entire first episode. The sheer emotional density and comradery a single action contained is unparalleled in the rest of the happenings of the first episode.

Episode 2

She's so in his bed.
How cliche, and yet I totally approv- Wait, that isn't his bed? You sly dog!
She doesn't give a shit and they greet ea- backside shot!
-chother in the morning like it's nothing at all.

How MC is walking like a fucking badass, how Loli is walking like they gonna hate, how Long-Hair is walking, how the sniper- I fucking love this OP. Fucking love it. This is a show where I watch the OP and BRO FIST Shit, that bro fist, there is more in that than any other couple in that segment. That bro fist was everything. And Muscles-kun has one of the most badass fucking weapons there. Pimp Bitches. He's getting all the bitches.

Damn straight nothing is wrong. You got a hottie with you.

Wait, what's wrong with their food?

DEM LEGS

HHHHHHHNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG
Juggle jiggle.

He sure likes meat :megusta:

Eeeeeeee! So adorable! Win her over MC! She'll be an adorable addition to your harem! Unless she is a couple with Blue (?) Hair. Then nuts to you MC, leave them to their sexy, yuri, so
Wait, woah, shit son, man that escalated fast. I totally approve but my ears hu
Woah. I
Yes. Just yes. Boobs-chan. That works.

Look at the girls giggling. And Blue being all "I will shove a spear so far up your ass your brain will get stabbed."

What. She- HOW THE FUCK DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT CUDDLING IS. THE FUCK IS THIS STUPID ASS SHIT.

I actually don't know kanji from FLEX NUTS
-man, fuck it. Previous thought was stupid. More important is Muscles flexing his guns, demonstrating body flexing strengthening and shit. Nobody else could do that shit but Muscles-Kun. Doesn't even need to say anything because his flexing does the talking, unlike these punk ass bitches who use words to explain shit.

Good pause.

These punks don't know shit. Flex Nuts flexes his answers.

Basically, like... man, I don't give a shit. Plot and shit.
I SUDDENLY CARE BECAUSE SHE IS IN GYM CLOTHES

Nice butt.
I am perfectly satisfied.
I am fine with this kind of... misunderstanding. Which is totally sexual.
Wait, what are they talk- wiggle

:seriously: What the shit just happened? How did she get face first into his crotch to wiggle and stir the... man, he totally has a boner after this.

Replaying it, she slipped from trying to stand? I don't get this in the slightest. I think I just became dumber because this is fucking retarded. They-
Ugh... this is fucking dumb

Shit, I am ready to flip a bitch. I keep on pausing because this is surpassing my tolerance of ecchi through sheer dumbfuckery. He doesn't want her to rub her face in his junk? Why did he say that? The fuck is this?

This is almost becoming funny in how retarded it-
Is Loli joining?
Oh, she isn't... I am dis- wait, did she- :megusta: She totally adjusted her bloomers.
Sense of hate is instantly lost.

Fight is fight.
Backstory on Tachibana's fighting style.

DUMBFUCK DON'T LET BUNKING WITH A CUTE LOLI SLIP AWAY

Bromance? Glasses blushed at MC's confession on wanting to team up with him.

YEEEEEESSSSSS READJUSTING BLOOMERS AND HOOTIE MCBOOBS IN HER GYM CLOTHES
TRAIN AND SHIT
GET THEM WOMEN MC THEY WANT YOU

Absolutely, shower scene with Julia. I totally approve because it's the logical follow-up to a bunch of hot chicks in gym clothes fighting.

Hurp Durp music is moving along
Bitches be scared

Jiggle jiggle :megusta: Reminds me of Pink from Rail Wars but less booby. Far less booby.

MC is such a dumbass. Not wanting to bunk with that cutie. I just want to swoop in and take his position as her roommate.

Is Tomoe that Blue Haired Gal?

This is taking forever to tell us they're gonna be bunking together for the rest of the year.

What?
Oh, right, they were with the cherry blossoms in the first episode. I forgot. Wasn't a perverted moment.

Don't move MC.
:crying: MC YOU HEARTLE- Holding her hands instead, I am crying and the tears ain't stopping.

Man, fuck class. Truancy with waiting for Duo signups.

Julia is saying she wants to be with MC instead of confessing her feelings.

Something sex- Wait... WAIT NO FUCK NO THEY ARE BOTH GUYS NO DON'T DO THE OATH NO FUCK NO FUCK NO NONONO

THIS IS A TRICK DON'T DO IT SAY NO YOU FUCKING FOOLS

DON'T DO- Wait, do it! You two hotties can do it!

Wait, she is Tachibana? Then... Tomoe? What? Geez... I am... bleh. Why am I bothering with names and shit.

The cherry blossoms you dunce. Man, that's the last place he- oh, she isn't there? Now that's a twist!

How the fuck did he hear the bells from on top Big Ben? And how did he run up 30 flights and is barely winded after running around looking for Loli? He has the stamina of a horse.

GAAAAAAAAHHHHH IT ISN'T FUCKING TEMPORARY YOU FUCKNUT
Oh, he was leading up to that? How does that work?
I don't get this logic at all. Think I caught the dumbs.

Daaaaawwwwww, she is so adorable :love: Just want to hug her.

YES YOU ARE PERFECT

MC YOU WIN AT LIFE

Wait, how did they know what to say? Did he keep the paper?
Heh, it's like a marriage pact.

This EP is so trips. But it's one of those danceable songs, where the beat makes you groove and stuff. Kinda makes me want to watch Arakawa Under the Bridge. That had some solid OPs.

Daaaawwwww~ She is so adorable sleepy!
THERE IS A NEED TO SLEEP TOGETHER
SLEEPING IN THE SAME BED IS NOT OVERDOING IT
YES SLEEP WITH HER NO PROBLEM AT ALL
SPECIAL YOU- Wait, what? Shit, this just got... nope. Nope not going there. I'm out, see you next week!

That smile with Rabbit, I laughed.

This show can be so stupid. And yet I will still watch it. Because it's familiar territory.

Last edited:
Episode 3

The ecchi harem shounen shows this season with a black haired male and white haired girls really make for little variety. The pacing of this episode wasn't great but not terrible. The interactions between the main character and his female counterpart simply aren't very believable but don't distract either. The occurrences this episode are unsurprising. The other characters are templates and the fighting looks quite bad most of the time.

Also hitting the tiny shield over and over again because attacking any other part than the protagonists are is of course impossible. Lazy animation, Lazy writing, Template characters, Awkward pacing and needless scenes with mostly dull and uninspired yet unnatural dialogue.

I could copy paste these paragraphs in three series airing this season without changing much...

A new episode already? Score! Now I can get back to Julia and Whatsitface. And Flexnuts, that guy is awesome. Total Muscles-Kun.

Episode 3

My ears hurt so much. This isn't worth it.
Sexually compatible.
What? I couldn't process a word of that because her voice is so... Ear rape.

Still love this OP, better animation htan the show and far better in every way. It has everything: Devastated walk of fiery badassdom, haters gonna hate walk, bro fist, yuri pairing, hugs that turn the landscape from war-torn flames into greenery and flowers and shit, skating on roses , giant ass blades, whips and sniper rifles, lolis for Brad, that bro fist that warrants another mention and a mention every fucking episode because that was more depth than anything this show will offer.

I actually replayed it because it was that good, and the show is bad in comparison.

MC has a small shield, like really small. Seriously small. That isn't even a buckler. Serio- look at that tiny thing! That's like a pinto in a demo durby.

She's so cute when she's kicking his ass in CQC. She is good at names, I''ll give her that. Naming his fist after the God of Thunder's Hammer, where- WHAT THE FUCK GUY HE FUCKING BLEW CHUNKS OUT OF THAT TREE
Oh, right, I forgot it was from the first episode where he kicked that girl's ass who is definitely not appearing again as an antagonist or some silly thing like that.

Boobs is running because she needs to train and he is totally carrying her like that to feel her boobs all on his back. This is a smar ASS SHOT
t guy. She is totally falling for his good guy charms. He's getting all the non-lesbian hotties.

This is a touchy-feely part without the touchy so I'm keeping quiet.
Wait, compatible? More like sexually compatible. :banana:
Banana is the closest thing we got to a thrusting icon. But imagine-

Shit, this flashback is so out of the fuck is this- it has nothing to do with the previous scene because I wasn't paying attention.
What? Blade Dance? Already? Man that was quick.

I have no other jokes for compatibility.
Busy air guitaring.

Better check yourself before you wreck yo'self, fool

Why ani- HHHHHNNNNNGGGGHHHHHH HIGH SCHOOL NURSES

They're charming for sure. If being sexy is charming.

What is this Blade Dance again? Is it to kick everybody's ass and be the last one standing? Last pair standing?

Lol- Oh, nevermind. It's Chesty McBoobs' friend, Tachibana. Because she said it when I was typing.
Where is Tits? The useless Tits?

That looks nothing like a serpent. Nothing at all.

THE FUCK IS THIS. THAT IS FUCKING IMPRACTICAL AS FUCK
She can't even run with it! She has to jog and suddenly leap? Dang she has some skill. She is even pushing him for 7 seconds before collapsing. With something that heavy.

MC got a boner from getting aggressively attacked like that. Who wouldn't, am I right?

Aw snap! No look back deflect! Sexy white-haired flat-chested girls for the win!

FLEXNUTS AND GLASSES ARE UP NE- Shit, broblocked.

It wasn't teacher that wrecked them?

"Be-behind you"

Yup, how... predictable.

Changing her voice to that non-high squeaky is a practical boner. Sounds really familiar though.

Wait, what? You can use a Blaze to hurt people if you want to kill people? Dang this seems dumb.

NOT MUSCLES BRO
Oh, it's just Tora. I mean, that is bad.

Noobs, bitches got wrecked, except for Muscles-Bro, he got ambushed. Which is a douche move.

Seriously, can't he summon a bigger shield? And couldn't she just knee him in the nuts before Loli ran up the walls like The Matrix?

Bigger. Shield. That shit ain't gonna fly for long.

GET WRECKED BITCH HNGH FUCKING PUNCHED THE FUCK OUT OF THAT WALL

There's a lot of explosions in that wing in way different places in such a short amount of time. Whose causing those explosions because they're using swords and MC isn't that quick.

Serrated edge, for KILLING THE FUCK OUT OF PEOPLE FUCK YES

I just love how the subs are saying *roar*, that cracked me up.
And I like teacher now, she's being all meta like and stuff.

GG guys, gg. Julia won this. Teacher is gonna get wrecked so hard from that declaration of love.

She just stood there like a dunce. Looks like someone got wrecked. Surprisingly, by MC. I thought Julia was gonna do it.
Say something about the love thing.

You'll figure out something about it in the next episode. Don't worry- seriously how did she fall on him? What the fuck man That was so tired and stuff that it's frigging hilarious. But the two gals that conveniently walked in to misunderstand the situation didn't lash out on MC or be all tsundere, that's worth something.

The most important thing at the end of it? It didn't find a way to incorporate the bro fist between Muscles-Bro and Tora. That would have made the episode.

MC's goal is to kill the bastard who killed his friends, famil- OH FUCKING SHIT GUISE SHE IS JUST LIKE MC AND SHIT WITH THE PAST AND MURDER AND STUFF AND SHIT IS GETTING SO REAL UP IN THIS BIIIIIIITCH
But tomorrow, we're going shopping.

Etue sums it up nicely so no point in me using words and stuff to explain why this show isn't gonna win any awards, much less some for being the most generic thing since Infinite Stratos. But it did need more flexing.

Episode 1
Ecchi Ecchi everywhere...
This was quite plain at first but i'm hoping that is will get better (probably not)
The opening though....I love it...
Sad the anime itself appears to be quite bad....
Now the new two episodes.
(The ending song is also really nice, it was cute)

Episode 2
Can't get enough of the opening...
Early in the show we had an ecchi moment....wow.
Them poses though...how could she understand that.
They put a lot of detail in that sense.....Tachibana clearly liked that
I'm lost
Ecchi again.....I like the white haired girl.
Do they really need to keep pulling their sports shorts...whatever they are called out of their butts.
And we have a short shower scene.
I wonder if this show is too ecchi for me...
Oh well next episode

Episode 3
I liked that episode, I thought the end action was quite good, then that plot twist at the end......I am really excited now, hoping for a better next episode.
(Even though the fight was slightly predictable)

Last edited:
^ She knows what I'm talking about with the OP :drinking:

And the shorts thing? Absolutely. You know how much it gets wedged in the crack after extended play? And it- Oh, I see what you mean. If they don't adjust it, it just ends up as tight looking butts :megusta: Excellent way of thinking!

^ She knows what I'm talking about with the OP :drinking:

And the shorts thing? Absolutely. You know how much it gets wedged in the crack after extended play? And it- Oh, I see what you mean. If they don't adjust it, it just ends up as tight looking butts :megusta: Excellent way of thinking!

Of course you would say that.....sounds just like what you might want :frustrat:

I'm anticipating the next episode so much despite not remembering what happened at the end of the previous episode. It really just gives me a reason to watch the OP again.

Of course you would say that.....sounds just like what you might want :frustrat:

We were totally thinking the same thing. You and I think alike :megusta:

Back