Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara

My gawd... this is the one!!!111

This is the one I will suffer through with nails in my eyes!!!

Silly Brad. What makes you believe this show is about tits? If anything, its like watching a mixture of Noucome and Nakaimo. That's just me guessing though. I do however, like the concept of wittle flags popping out of the girl's head, so cute. =)

Recalling all anime done by Hoods.

Oh. Good to know what Hood's trademark is. I'll be keeping note of this revelation. =)

Not even sure what to write here.I'll be watching this but just from watching the PVs I am just meh with this.

That was ten kinds of awful, but it was stupid enough to actually make it vaguely watch-able.

Episode 1
Concept reminds me of NouCome, but unlike NouCome this show makes the mistake of shoving in drama before we even come remotely close to liking these characters. And whoooa boy was the pacing well and truly screwed. Every character made these jarring leaps in relationship -- you may as well have mistaken Souta and Akane for having known each other for ages, rather than the the single... uh, day that they've been acquainted. I mean, goddamn, slow down. Friendship does not, and has never, worked this damn quickly.

Humour wasn't as well done as NouCome, but it got a tiny smirk at least at one point. Although unfortunately it seems like it'll still be following the 'guy gets beat up for no real reason' 'gag', something that seriously just needs to die.

Also, what the hell was with that newspaper bit. "And oh yes I just happen to have this ENTIRE NEWSPAPER in my blazer here detailing my massive trauma that no-one really cares about." Came out of freakin' nowhere, and Souta's big 'you shouldn't get close to me' spiel was so clichéd I could have gagged on the pieces of beaten dead-horse.

All in all, it was rushed as hell. There's some potential here, but I'm not holding my breath.

Episode 1

Well, I watched noucome. Noucome's first episode wasn't the best...

but this is Hoods.

The pacing was erratic but somewhat coherent but this all happening in one day is baffling...

which means that I can see a dark cloud already...

Hopefully it's fanservice will at least be at Noucome's level of quality...

It's Hoods, I might be hoping for too much...

Well it also made me think Noucome when i saw it, don't really know why but i guess i wasn't alone on that thought pattern.

As for it being Hoods... well i haven't really watched anything much to speak of from them before so i can't speak for what is what there though i guess reading here isn't giving me confidence in them .__.

Hoods Entertainment? The only studio that actively promotes the proper daily intake of calcium? They deserve a chance!

episode 1
YVFZUY5.gif

Not my thing

So the episode 1 went with the more serious part of this series...
And only Nanami and Akane got introduced... I'm glad they have shown Souta's... problem. =)
Now with Megumu getting introduced next episode, we'll get more fun...
But I can assure you guys it's nothing like NouCome.
NouCome was comedy throughout all the episodes, Gaworare changes.

Episode 01

This was paced wayyyy too fast compared to the manga. I mean, damn, this was just atrocious. I actually like the manga because it's a somewhat unqiue harem similar to Noucome, but I might have to drop this. I'll give it another episode to improve, otherwise I'm not going to sit through this painful adaptation.

So the episode 1 went with the more serious part of this series...
And only Nanami and Akane got introduced... I'm glad they have shown Souta's... problem. =)
Now with Megumu getting introduced next episode, we'll get more fun...
But I can assure you guys it's nothing like NouCome.
NouCome was comedy throughout all the episodes, Gaworare changes.

And hence because they started with the "more serious part" from the get-go, this pilot has failed. Honestly, Gaworare should stick to one genre and not mix it up with another if this is going to be the result, judging from episode one where
you couldn't even take the ending scene too seriously. What was supposed to be actually a dramatic scene, after several chapters passed knowing a large chunk of the cast, was randomly thrown in what would be about the second chapter. Not cool.

Episode 01

And hence because they started with the "more serious part" from the get-go, this pilot has failed. Honestly, Gaworare should stick to one genre and not mix it up with another if this is going to be the result, judging from episode one where
you couldn't even take the ending scene too seriously. What was supposed to be actually a dramatic scene, after several chapters passed knowing a large chunk of the cast, was randomly thrown in what would be about the second chapter. Not cool.
Dunno... I actually like that they freely change between comedy and serious part, I wouldn't like that much if it was 100% harem comedy.

Dunno... I actually like that they freely change between comedy and serious part, I wouldn't like that much if it was 100% harem comedy.

I hated this, damn near ruined the entire episode. We haven't been given enough time to actually give any sort of crap about these characters and what they've been through. We're not saying that it should be 100% comedy, we're saying that the pacing made the drama feel incredibly forced and eye-roll worthy.

Well that went fast.
Episode 1
Well the pacing was seriously fast and that friendship with the princess or "it's not friendship" friendship established quite quickly.Also with the other rich girl.I guess her persistence was pretty cute but the whole going to the house thing was way too rush imo.It felt as if the writers were trying to shove all this so we can know the dangers of the black flag.That and to add that kiss so it can start becoming a love triangle.Also,about that,how many girls are there?!Just from looking at the ED I think I counted 9 and in the preview it seems as if they add 2 more characters.I wonder if it'll be rushed again but the ecchiness is high with that preview for the next ep.

The animation is good to look at but some scenes went weird for me but it was still watchable.Didn't hear any BGM that struck with me so can't comment with that.

Overall,the pacing went too fast for me and too shoved.I hope they take their time to introduce the characters and storyline but eh I don't know.I'll just look at the pretty pictures for now and hope that I fall in love with one of the future characters.I saw some cute looking ones there.

.Also,about that,how many girls are there?
In Souta's harem or all together?
You have Nanami, Akane, Rin, Kikuno and Mei + Mimori (in a way) + Megumu who's boy (voiced by HanaKana so it's high level trap =D) in harem.
Then there's android, his self-proclaimed imouto and few other girls.
But you get about 7 main girls if you count the android one + Megumu in Souta's harem.

I hated this, damn near ruined the entire episode. We haven't been given enough time to actually give any sort of crap about these characters and what they've been through. We're not saying that it should be 100% comedy, we're saying that the pacing made the drama feel incredibly forced and eye-roll worthy.
I was talking about series as overall, not only the first episode.
But yea, you are right that changes in introducing episode wasn't a good idea.

ep 2
Well that was pretty funny, I had big smile on my face through out the episode :laugh:
Akane is so cute and the Meg scenes were seriously hilarious. :laugh:

Urgh my face muscles hurt from laughing

Back