Is the Order a Rabbit?

Re: Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?

Episode 1.
...Damn it, I love this show already. Frigging shows preying on my weakness for adorableness. And a crazy chick with an itchy trigger finger. I like that.

And the talking Grandpa fuzz ball was a nice touch.

Episode 1

Well that was quite cute indeed. Quite cute indeed.

Episode 1

"Breaking news: High school student killed in an tragic shooting. Reportedly, the victim was shot in the head by a co-worker after accidentally bumping into each other. The assailant claimed the weapon misfired. Parents call for better gun safety awareness, such as teaching children to not point loaded weaponry at people's faces. Any calls for limiting teenagers access such weapons were largely ignored."

One of these fuckin' days.

Anyway, not bad. Seems like it'll be a promising 'turn your mind off and just enjoy it' show.

EP1
That was cute indeed, loved the bunny :3

Episode 2.
So that thing is her Grandpa, in the body of a female rabbit? This show is weird.

I'm enjoying this immensely, even though I thought I wouldn't. It's the right amount of cute with somewhat interesting characters. Even Chino who could have ended up being the generic stoic of the show displayed some resemblance to Chiaki from Minami-ke (a Pass in my book).

A few moments made me laugh, even if the humour is rather simple. Episode 2 got me with the
introduction of the new girl while she was trying to feed the rabbits: "Oh, it attracted a girl too."

Episode 3.
Hello, Shoujo-Ai material. This show just got even better.

Funny episode.

Episode 3

I am drowning in lesbian subtext.

It's glorious.

Episode 4.
The lesson there? Never wear polka-dot panties after getting your fortune told by a talking rabbit.

Episode 5.
Chiya is a stone-cold dodging machine. Who knew? Rest of the episode was typical mega-adorableness.
Good episode.

Episode 6.
Ah. So weird Author Lady knew Tippy there when he was still a person. Curious to know if this show is gonna go a magic route to explain that one. And Chino is adorable when she's jealous.

Episode 6
How cute Chino was jealous glad she realized that everyone feels lonely.But dang I really want Rize to move in with them she wants to be with them so bad.Speaking about lonely people someone has to start working with Chiya she just keeps wanting to recruit people.Maybe Chino's friends can work with her.
Also I thought that the mysterious girl knew the grandpa was a rabbit but I guess not.I wonder if we will learn more about this or it'll just brush off.
Overall such a cute episode can't get enough of the simple cuteness.

Episode 7.
They know she's poor and...NO DRAMA! Oh, glory day! A comedy show that doesn't shoehorn in bad drama! Happy day! Anyway, that whole episode was hilarious. I can't pick out a favorite moment.

Episode 8.
A fanservice episode that avoids the typical gags. Good for them. Seriously, any other show would have spun the loose string thing into your standard bikini episode wardrobe malfunction. Glad this show is better than that. Just like last time, there were too damn many funny moments for me to pick a favorite.
This show rules.

This anime deserves more then 4 watchers
its such a cuteness filled furball :3 >.<

ep
Usual adorable interactions and that bath scene with 0 fan service was perfect

My best part would be from bath Chiyo being between Lize/Chiya goods, syaro being hyper

on 2nd thought too much hilarious parts xD

Episode 9.
Chibi Cocoa...that was almost too much cute for me to handle. And mystery of mysteries, she possibly may be the reason Gramps there is possessing the rabbit. Curious...

I watched ep1-2 of this but thought it wasn't going anywhere ...
but maybe it's worth another try. Can anyone watching it come up with a comparison, other than K-on which I haven't seen?

Episode 10.
Aw, Chino was Cocoa sick. That was cute right there. As was a whole episode with Chino and her adorable school buddies. I like the one with the snaggletooth more. And homework with Cocoa...poor Sharo.
Good episode.

On a secondary note.
Aoyama Blue Swimsuit. Yummy.

Back