Silver Spoon (2014)

Episode 01
Gin no Saji returns!!! oh yes i was waiting for this, and it didn't disappoint. That fun humour around the school we got last time hasn't changed at all (in a good way) and the good old jokes which make me love the first season are still going.
I liked we didn't jump far ahead in time either, from one season to this we only really gained a short period of time. I quite liked Hachiken being made into vice president of the club as well, the whole thing about how everyone trusts him and he can't say no i thought was actually real nice.
Good starting episode, nice seeing a good series return so quickly :)

Episode 1

Thank god this is back. Bloody loved it. Hachikun's reaction faces are some of the best things I've seen for a while.
So what does everyone think Mikage and Komoba's secret is? I'm guessing either a death in one of the families (both farms were quite close IIRC), or one of them has gone out of business.

I loved the jokes, the characters are fucking brilliant, and once again inspiring feelings of jealousy...
The manga needs an english license so I can buy it.

Episode 1

So what does everyone think Mikage and Komoba's secret is? I'm guessing either a death in one of the families

i thought they hinted that to us did they not?
i dunno but im also thinking a death and im sure it was dropped with the conversation Mikage and Komoba was having about something on that line... i could be imagining it but either way im sure that's it

Episode 1

It was a lesser episode in a well above average anime that simply makes the watcher continue watching without too much baggage. Overall nice enough.

Ep. 2

I really enjoyed this episode much more than the first one.
I especially thought the puppy was super cute. Poor Hachiken for his title being stolen, but his silly imagination was totally worth his pain.

Good thing we also got some deeper development on Hachiken's character which was really nice apart of him being bitchslapped by a cow... what a complete loser.
I bet all the ass men/women during this episode had a massive heart-attack. I know I did. :laugh:

Episode 2:

I liked this episode. It was cute, funny and yes, a bit disturbing. However, I'm to choose to believe the vet
stuck his arm all the way up Hachiken's butt.

Episode 2
forgot to post this one earlier, how rude of me ><
I liked it, the dog was cute and i loved when Hachiken was "how his dominance with food" xD
That vet though... oh god the whole scene with the cow and vet, that wasn't really something i needed to see, or even imagine x.x

Episode 1

It's really nice to have this show back. It was such a relaxing show for the first season that right the right bit of everything comedy, drama, education, slight romance. It all comes back even in the first episode. A lot of good parts that had me cracking up the "bra" reactions and Hachiken standing behind Komoba in the bathroom literally had me in tears.

Ep 2
It is interesting that japan has a problem with "dumping" out in the countryside. I mean, I totally see it could happen, it is just not what I expect in Japan (oh silly me thinking they are all a collective of neatnicks)
Tokiwa's dog collar was pretty intelligent. What makes me think he is street smart, not academic smart.
I guess we are still not going to find out what that whole thing is with Aki and Mr Baseball. Although I think I found out on accident on another site. (damnit when people don't spoil shit) I'd like to think we have done better than some sites on stuff like that.
Man the creator sure likes her character design style. Half the cast looks like they could fit in FMA.
As for the episodes so far.
Well, it is a show... about stuff.
Glad it has a dog now.

I think if I see the next person tell me a Moe title is slice of life I will bitch slap them with Silver Spoon and say, It don't get much more slice of life than this.

Episode 2

Brilliant stuff again. Hachiken's reactions are brilliant as always, and I loved the whole part with the puppy, and I'm glad it's here to stay. Everyone rallying around it was great, building the kennel, coming up with ways to pay for it's food etc. Dogs are fucking awesome.

Like brad, I could endlessly gush about this, I don't have any criticisms at all of these first 2 eps, and none of the first season either. I loved how Komaba just took a small step to avoid the cow as Hachiken dived like a hero to try and save him. Still need to find out what all the stuff between him and Aki is though.

Fun extra (no translation required):
pCFVMSa.jpg

Back