2021 Anime Watching Challenge discussion thread

I'm at 266, and am working on Interviews With Monster Girls, Those Snow White Notes, and Pucca, along with the seasonal's in my watching list. I'm at 223rd place, which I think is the highest I've ever been in the yearly challenge.

Up to 268. On episode 2 of Antidote and finally finished The Eccentric Family 2. I broke the 200 barrier last week but it seems like I am back in 223 now. I guess some people watched a lot this weekend!

Hey why did my number go down from last time even though I watched more shows?

Edit: Looks like the previous score was an approximation and this is my proper score. Well, I'll just go with it.

Last edited:
You guys sit at enormous numbers. Don't think, I had watched that much even in my heyday. So, yea, that's why I don't post here xD. Got 45 myself. Don't see myself getting over 60 this year, tbh. Ran out of stuff to watch early on. I hit 128 last year and 125 the year before, though. I should probably leave some for the next year if anything. Doesn't look like I'll have enough to reach the third dango for the first time otherwise lolz

Last edited:
I'm at 291 according to the challenge's page on A-P. Currently in 195th place. :D
I tried setting up a groupwatch for One Out's a few days ago, but it looks like I'll be watching it alone... At least I can use it for my Madhouse square in the bingo challenge.

I'm at 291 according to the challenge's page on A-P. Currently in 195th place. :D
I tried setting up a groupwatch for One Out's a few days ago, but it looks like I'll be watching it alone... At least I can use it for my Madhouse square in the bingo challenge.
Looks like you have passed me! I am only at 285 right now according to the tracker on AP. Currently watching Working, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, and my 7 seasonals.

Congrats!

I'm almost at 310 finished anime. Other than watching 12 seasonal's, I'm almost done with The Slime Diaries.
I am up to 307. I am watching 8 seasonals and 2 Chinese shows that are currently airing for a total of 10 airing shows. Starting World Conquest Zvezda Plot tonight, and have about 40 eps left of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl that I started July 1.

I enjoy hearing what you guys are up to!

I have finished 314 anime according to the challenge counter. I am watching 13 anime at the moment. This currently leaves me in place 171 Globally. Looking forward to starting Odd Taxi tonight! How are you guys doing?

I enjoy hearing what you guys are up to!

I have finished 314 anime according to the challenge counter. I am watching 13 anime at the moment. This currently leaves me in place 171 Globally. Looking forward to starting Odd Taxi tonight! How are you guys doing?
Same here. :)

I've finished 321 according to the challenge counter, and am watching 16 anime. I'm in 162 place so far. Planning on watching more Kuroko's Basket season 2, and Night Head Genesis. (And more Brave10, once the discussion thread for it is up.)

I'm now at 361 completed titles, and am at 129th place. I also managed to get over 600+ anime watched overall, and recently got the "Wrapping Paper Hair" badge. :frustrat:

Planning on finishing Momokuri, and FMA (the original) later today. :duck:

Edit: Don't know why I said Hyakko, when I finished that ages ago. *Facepalm* I meant Momokuri.

Last edited:
Back