2021 Anime Watching Challenge discussion thread

Discussion in 'Challenge Discussion' started by sothis, Jan 1, 2021.

1. sothis

sothis Forum Moderator Anime-Planet Founder Developer

Posted by sothis on Jan 1, 2021
    ThePotatoKiller, mhrn, Coll23 and 3 others like this.
  2. TheMasterOtaku

TheMasterOtaku New Member

My goal after many years of attempting this challenge for 2021 was so watch 365 total shows whether they be a 4 minute music video on one day or completing an entire series in a day. I realize rushing to watch all the things I want would be quite sad now and I should take the proper time to enjoy anime. So maybe I will go for just 100 shows or something or at least see where I am at in April or May lol.

My challenge list: https://www.anime-planet.com/users/TheMasterOtaku/challenges/2021-anime-watching-challenge

I started January 1st off with a hilarious series I had seen many memes and youtube clips of called Asobi Asobase! I plan on continuing by finishing all the shows I started from 2018 or 2019 that I for some reason never finished...

Melissa93 likes this.
  3. nikid

nikid New Member

Posted by nikid on Jan 13, 2021
  4. Danieru10

Danieru10 New Member

I missed out last year, I'm going for it this year lol

5. LeighWilde

LeighWilde New Member

I'm hyping this, tho I will not take it as seriously as I did last year. LETS GOOO

6. Rayanna

Rayanna New Member

Posted by Rayanna on Feb 9, 2021

7. littleraven470

littleraven470 New Member

Hi, I’m quite new here, but I was wondering if there was a way to specify in which year you watched a certain anime? Because, I joined the 2021 anime watching challenge, but it says I’ve completed 25 anime’s in 2021, even though I watched almost all of them in 2020.

8. rupsa123

rupsa123 New Member

Honestly last year, 2020, was a huge mess and I didn't really watch that many anime but I'm planning to watch a lot this year now that I've coped up with the whole pandemic situation. Also, as I saw someone say in here that rather than aiming for a number of animes to watch to finish the challenge I'd take my time to make the best out of the animes.

Here's something I really wanted to say- Thank you anime-planet for arranging these challenges. It's really fun how you prepare yourself from January and reach your goal of a certain number of animes. You yourself feel good when you've watched more animes than last year. It's like "woah really feels like I know about this community even more now". So anime-planet I hope ya'll never stop with these challenges. <3

ironsakura likes this.