2020 Anime Watching Challenge discussion thread

Discussion in 'Challenge Discussion' started by sothis, Jan 11, 2020.

1. sothis

sothis Forum Moderator Anime-Planet Founder Developer

Posted by sothis on Jan 11, 2020
    kinx likes this.
  2. ZetsubouKaiji

ZetsubouKaiji Forum Moderator Database Moderator

If you want to start your challenge off right with a quick watch then make sure to watch Shitcom. https://www.anime-planet.com/anime/shitcom I can't include Shitcom in my challenge because I've already watched it. I still started my year watching Shitcom because Takena is specimen that needs to be studied. Shitcom is the pinnacle of his work, but more importantly it's the pinnacle of romance.

3. animuwaifu69

animuwaifu69 Well-Known Member

Not sure how to post a challenge link, but my first anime of the year that I've completed is the third season of Bungou Stray Dogs. LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

Syssareth likes this.
  4. Sabure

Sabure Well-Known Member

Posted by Sabure on Jan 14, 2020
    Here's my link

The first anime title that I watched this year was a re-watch of the Pokemon Diancie movie. It was part of my ABC project. The first title that I watched to mark for this challenge was the Pokemon Genesect movie.

5. Is that considered an anime if it is stopmotion? Anyhow, it has caught my interest haha. Also I see crude as a tag, which is my fave humor XD

ZetsubouKaiji likes this.
  6. How have people already found the time to watch so much anime? Are they watching a anime or more a day? :@_@:I am genuinely curious on other people's process in this challenge. I am at like 5 anime so far

hunnybeee likes this.
  7. hunnybeee

hunnybeee Member

I think I've seen around 16-17 anime this year so far. As for finding the time, recent events gave me a lot of free time for the next couple of months and I'm left alone in my apartment for some 8 hours a day. Of course, all I do during those hours is binge watch anime and sometimes have a beer or a coffee while doing that. That's probably about to change too, cause I'm thinking of finding something useful to do while I wait.

8. TheAzureComet

TheAzureComet Well-Known Member