2019 Reading Challenge discussion thread

Discussion in 'Challenge Discussion' started by sothis, Dec 24, 2018.

1. sothis

sothis Forum Moderator Anime-Planet Founder Developer

Posted by sothis on Dec 24, 2018
    [​IMG]

JOIN THE CHALLENGE!

Motivate yourself to read manga, manhua, manhwa, or anything related in 2019 by joining Anime-Planet's 2019 Reading Challenge. And discuss the challenge here! (please keep logistical questions to the feature requests/bugs forum)

To kick things off, reply with your challenge link, and what the first manga are that you plan to read as part of the challenge!

2. Inu230

Inu230 Member

Posted by Inu230 on Jan 4, 2019
  3. jinjaseokjin

jinjaseokjin New Member

Will ongoing series be counted? I know the Anime Challenge is counting ongoing series if you've watched all available episodes or are simply one episode behind. Will it be the same for this?

4. Grizz

Grizz Database Moderator

Posted by Grizz on Jan 8, 2019
    No Ongoing manga will not count towards the final challenge count. They will count towards the challenge in which they end during and challenges after that.

jinjaseokjin likes this.
  5. LordAinz

LordAinz Active Member

HikikoKat and demision like this.
  6. demision

demision New Member

I don't read much manga, and I'm pretty slow at it, but I might as well count what I do get through and finish

https://www.anime-planet.com/users/demision/challenges/2019-reading-challenge

Currently reading xxxHolic, my partner really loved this after we finished the first season of the anime. It has the most amount of chapters of any manga I've read so far, though Tokyo Ghoul and Alive: The Final Evolution are pretty close.

HikikoKat likes this.
  7. Sakusan

Sakusan Member

Posted by Sakusan on Feb 3, 2019
  8. LadyPsychic

LadyPsychic Well-Known Member

HikikoKat likes this.
  9. Hanseoni

Hanseoni New Member

Hello..
    I am new to the anime planet. Will you please help to understand this challenge contest.
    I don't understand what should I do to win the challenge. Means completely blank.

Thanks

PixieFaerie likes this.