2019 Anime Watching Challenge discussion thread

Discussion in 'Challenge Discussion' started by sothis, Dec 24, 2018.

1. yournotdrew

yournotdrew Member

I just now joined the 2019 challenge, but apparently it adds everything you've "watched" so far this year. But I joined the site in 2019, so it looks like I've watched 400 shows in a month. What an easy challenge.

2. Grizz

Grizz Database Moderator

Posted by Grizz on Feb 8, 2019
    The challenge is honor based, if you dont wish to take it seriously then of course it will be easy.

Theres a reset button on the challenge page you can use to clear this issue. The steps to do that properly are as follows:
    • Unmark what you have watched this year,
    • Use the reset button
    • Remark what you watched this year and your challenge will then be accurate.

3. yournotdrew

yournotdrew Member

Didn't see the undo button. I will do that and just mark the stuff I've seen.

Grizz likes this.
  4. ILOVENAGISA

ILOVENAGISA New Member

I have a question, It doesn't show every anime I have watched this year. like one punch man, mob psycho 100, and ponyo on a cliff. Is it because I rewathced those ones? it does show death note tho and I did rewatch that one as well.

RabidFangirl likes this.
  5. RabidFangirl

RabidFangirl Member

I've rewatched several anime this year, as well, and it only tracks them in the challenge for maybe a day and they fall out afterward. Kind of a bummer, since I did watch them for real, after all, even if it wasn't for the first time. Is it supposed to be this way? :/

6. ILOVENAGISA

ILOVENAGISA New Member

Yeah it does the same for me, it's on there just a while, and then it disappears. I think it would be better if it just stays there because even if we have rewatched it, it still means we have watched it this year as well.

OneCraftyLady and RabidFangirl like this.
  7. OneCraftyLady

OneCraftyLady Well-Known Member

That sounds like a bug, is it supposed to do that? o.o

8. AcayshaRipple

AcayshaRipple New Member

hi i need with something

9. ShadowChan

ShadowChan Active Member

It's a bit annoying that the most anime's from the challenge are following seasons from the season before, Like ... I need to watch the seasons before to watch them.

But also.. the kind of choices aren't kinda ..interesting.... Or is it just me?

10. Nicknames

Nicknames Database Moderator

Any anime is valid for this challenge. The challenge page shows the ones with the highest ratings first

11. ShadowChan

ShadowChan Active Member

Oh? but the one I'm watching now isn't on the list for the challenge :o
    So any anime counts? or?

12. Nicknames

Nicknames Database Moderator

It should count once you finish it and mark it as watched