Kakumeiki Valvrave 2

LinkSword

POPEE BELIEVER
Valvrape the Wild Vibrator S2

Synopsis, screenshots, recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here; reviews and final impressions should be posted in the Anime Reviews Forum. Post format and full rules can be found here.

... :megusta:

My body isn't ready at the moment for this gloriousness but I hope it'll be tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
Re: Valvrave the Liberator S2

Lol. Just starting it and noticed it's ranked like 72 or some bullshit on AP :/

Blitzendegen!
I was looking forward to this probably the most this season =D

Just watched this while having a pizza with extra of cheese to go with it. :megusta:

01/13:

Aaaaand we're back to this nonsense right where we left off.

This guy I barely remember becomes a Magius or some shit from being bitten by Shady Cryptic Masked Men. Turns out Cain is a Magius too so that's why he floats and whatnot.

More ridiculously budget-heavy animation aaand the battle ends yet again in a stalemate with no casualties to speak of.

Kids playing politics and state management, hahaha oh man I can't do this.

But then the explanation about the Valvrape's energy source comes and I lose my shit!! So runes are "particles of information" just like... DNA... language... and emotions...?!

BAHAHAHA, seriously, what the fuck? You're putting something physical and tangible and scientifically discernible with something purely mental (regardless of physiological basis) like EMOTIONS?! Ooooh god this show kills me! I mean, what the fuck? DNA, emotions, east, west, a pile of shit, world hunger and a double rainbow across the sky, it's all the same shit! Fuck logic guys, Valvrave comes through.

Then comes some fujoshibait with Haruto biting ERU ERUFU's neck, yum~! I also love how erithrocites also get some classy-ass marks on them when Haruto bites shit, now that's realism! Atoms with Kamina sunglasses when?!?!

And then on to the next battle right fucking away. If you can't blame this show of something it's being slow-paced, that's for sure... Everything else you want to blame it for, you can.

As shitty a first episode as you'd expect. This gun' be good. :megusta:

Episode 1 season 2 / episode 13

That was gloriously retarded and completely awesome to watch. The writers of this must have thought: "fuck the rules, lets make something GLORIOUS that makes NO SENSE and is completely stupid while being AWESOME to watch."

I can't say I am not entertained by this anime, it's reveling in it's own stupidity while being so much fun. Corny villains with ridiculous idea's all over the place. Girls looking like eye-candy all the way through while the male leads engage in some serious relationship building, I mean... in terms of ridiculousness this is a masterpiece.

I love how they are seriously trying to not be serious in this =D
And they are playing the seriousness to make it even less serious =D
Like... explaining the runes... DNA? O...kay? :D
So actually... we should bite ourselves so we can evolve! Fantastic idea, Sunrise!

Just watched this while having a pizza with extra of cheese to go with it. :megusta:

01/13:

Aaaaand we're back to this nonsense right where we left off.

This guy I barely remember becomes a Magius or some shit from being bitten by Shady Cryptic Masked Men. Turns out Cain is a Magius too so that's why he floats and whatnot.

More ridiculously budget-heavy animation aaand the battle ends yet again in a stalemate with no casualties to speak of.

Kids playing politics and state management, hahaha oh man I can't do this.

But then the explanation about the Valvrape's energy source comes and I lose my shit!! So runes are "particles of information" just like... DNA... language... and emotions...?!

BAHAHAHA, seriously, what the fuck? You're putting something physical and tangible and scientifically discernible with something purely mental (regardless of physiological basis) like EMOTIONS?! Ooooh god this show kills me! I mean, what the fuck? DNA, emotions, east, west, a pile of shit, world hunger and a double rainbow across the sky, it's all the same shit! Fuck logic guys, Valvrave comes through.

Then comes some fujoshibait with Haruto biting ERU ERUFU's neck, yum~! I also love how erithrocites also get some classy-ass marks on them when Haruto bites shit, now that's realism! Atoms with Kamina sunglasses when?!?!

And then on to the next battle right fucking away. If you can't blame this show of something it's being slow-paced, that's for sure... Everything else you want to blame it for, you can.

As shitty a first episode as you'd expect. This gun' be good. :megusta:

Sounds like we are onto a winner here got nothing to add after this brilliant summary I guess this must be the guilty pleasure anime where something becomes so bad plot wise it becomes good. Can't wait for more Valvrave insanity.

this show is everything that's wrong with writing, and yet... somehow... yeah. don't have words for it. entertaining i guess.

Episode 1:

n4mN2.png

Episode 1:

This was glorious. :megusta:

After Kill la Kill, this is the most entertaining anime this season. Need to power up your robot with some rune/dna/bullshit? Np, just fuck that chick. Wha? Chicks not your thing? Well, there's always that nazi bishe. Flawless. Simply flawless.

Oh yeah, I'm totally digging that government playing... since there's no way to do it in a sensible way os Infinite Ryvious, let's go full blown stupid and make the best of it.

Can't wait for ep 2.

Np, just fuck that chick. Wha? Chicks not your thing? Well, there's always that nazi bishe. Flawless. Simply flawless.
It's pretty funny that he needs to rape girls but need only to suck the boys...
Yay for gender equality! :D
But... that's Valvrave xD

Episode 1

I fucking love this shit. First episode starts off with that crazy ass ending out of left field from the first season, amps it up with some space ancient vampire shit, vampirizes that one guy who is Cain's pal and cohort in being total badasses and then we go to a kickass face punch battle with Cain's scrotum wrecking crystal Valvrave that actually goes toe-to-toe with L-Elf and Haruko in a badass battle with chain scythes, energy firey shit and that bro-sis connection between their Valvraves.

Cain's Valvrave couldn't handle the sheer badassery and he had to back up and retreat for another day. Quite possibly some... shit happens and another battle but not before the obligatory episodic plot twist. And then another one after the battle. And then shit gets real all over again when political shit goes down and these kids in their kickass mecha become world-wide heroes for sticking it to the man and rocking faces with giant ass energy blasts and Haruko's Final Special Attack: Super Fucking Max Supreme Fire Blade Rip Rend Fucking Own the Fucking Tits Off of Everything Slash.

Shit, this was so fucking dumb that I loved it all over again. And then the second episode happened, with it's space battles, heroics, space battles, plot twist and shit's just getting fucking real again with episode 3's mecha laser pew pew battles and plot twists.

Episode 2
Ehhhh, I got nothing. The power of BS was strong in this episode. That with a touch of feels and tragic backstory. =P

Episodes 1 and 2

It seems to be consistent with season 1, therefore, I like it so far xd

In the scene of the first episode when L-Elf explains to Haruto what will happen when he dies, Haruto thinks of Saki and Shoko... so he's a greedy pig? :frustrat:

Oh my, I don't even want to go there o.O
I don't think Sunrise wants this to be new fujoshi material like Free =D

Hahaha... you must be kidding right? :laugh:

I don't even have to check to tell you Valvrape must have a massive fujoshi fanbase. After all, it was made with that as one of many base appeals. =P

Also, I have yet to watch ep 2. Shit's going to be great. I wonder what retardedness I'll get to taste next. :megusta:

Back