Sisters of Wellber Zwei

Oehr

Sisters of Wellber Zwei

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here; reviews and final impressions should be posted in the Anime Reviews Forum. Post format and full rules can be found here.

ep01:
stockholm syndrome!

i dont really know why i will watch the second season as well... i dislike the series!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, the entire first season kinda felt like an introduction... so maybe season 2 will be a bit better with all that out of the way. Hey, at the very least it looks pretty and the music is nice, right? I'll probably wait to see if the subbers actually finish it out before watching though.

well, i hate the cgi tank and that fairy thingy is just damn annoying with its ~beru sentences. even desu would be better. and so far, it seems like another traveling animu with boring sidequests and some tears. awful!^^

Ah yes, the tank... still can't comprehend how anybody thought that was a good idea. At least the fairy you kinda expect to be a little annoying, but a talking cgi tank? Made the series about five times as bad every second it was on the screen.

SoW truly is one of those series you end up sitting through without really knowing why, isn't it?

Back