Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu

ern3sto

Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu
(a.k.a. Haruka Nogizaka's Secret)

Synopsis, screenshots, recommendations ~ Add Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here; reviews and final impressions should be posted in the Anime Reviews Forum. Post format and full rules can be found here.

so the 1st ep is out with subs and likely i just finished it

its a really funny anime, cant remember how often i had to laugh :D:D, the ecchiness is also a good part, very well done and not too much, really adds to the fun factor, art is also very well done so i cant complain so far, if this lvl will be kept this show will definetly end up in fav list of this year

the 1st ep really gave me high expectations for the whole series, especially the romance parts which were sooooo cute :love: :love: (well so far its more like general interaction between main protagonists but still)

as for the main protagonists, Yuuto and Haruka, i really like them, guess its cause they aint what u would expect them to be when u 1st saw them :D at least that was the case for me, when i 1st read a discription of this anime i kind of thought that Yuuto would be more like Keitaro from love hina lol but he is more like the opposite xD

and as for Haruka, she is really clumsy and shy for being the school princess but thats what makes here really likeable :love:

the intro was also great, probably another song i will add the full version of to ma list...btw, do u guys think the last few secs of the intro were a preview of whats going to happen? (not that its something i didnt expect tho^^)

so what do u guys think?

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched it last night and I really enjoyed it. Although yeah, I was watching the first 10 or so seconds and had to pause to make sure I downloaded the right show :smile::smile::smile:

Yeah, I watched this yesterday evening and just wasn't trolling forums afterwards. I really enjoyed the first ep as well. The character development for ep. 1 was good, especially for a show that will tend to be on the ecchi side. I also enjoyed how the characters were portrayed. Only time will tell how this series ends up though, but for now.... I'll continue watching.

Was waiting for the damn thing to be released, guess I can't just browse my favorite website, Ima have to go on an easter egg hunt for this series I suppose.

hmm na not really, although u probably wont find a dll for it unless u have torrents

generally checking veoh for new shows wont hurt u, 1st ep has been uploaded there about 20 times so far (including raws) lol tho i dont get why ppl keep uploading it

oh yeah downloading vids from veoh using veoh tv aint too bad, at least quality is better than the stream

PS: actually i just rewatched the 1st ep :D

hmm na not really, although u probably wont find a dll for it unless u have torrents

generally checking veoh for new shows wont hurt u, 1st ep has been uploaded there about 20 times so far (including raws) lol tho i dont get why ppl keep uploading it

oh yeah downloading vids from veoh using veoh tv aint too bad, at least quality is better than the stream

PS: actually i just rewatched the 1st ep :D

I always look for torrents unless the series is a couple years old. But I just watched the first episode, was waiting for Moetaku to release it.

Pretty good series, it is what a harem? For a harem though, its a breath of fresh air, although still probably going to be frustrating, to see the girl act like the bumbling guy for a change.

I watched episode 1 a few days or so ago. It was pretty good, IMO. Haruka reminded me of Mikuru from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, in a way. I guess it's the innocent, calm, and cute aura she gave off in the episode. :sweat: Anyways, I'll be watching more of this to see how it plays out.

I watched episode 1 a few days or so ago. It was pretty good, IMO. Haruka reminded me of Mikuru from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, in a way. I guess it's the innocent, calm, and cute aura she gave off in the episode. :sweat: Anyways, I'll be watching more of this to see how it plays out.

Yeah that and the ending looks like a total Haruhi copy cat.

I totally agree with you. When I saw the ending animation, I was like "Huh? This is way too similar to the Haruhi ending."

yeah, 1st i just thought that something was weird and made me think very hard lol, took me few mins till i came to the conclusion that its similar to haruhi, havent seen haruhi so far u know^^

liked the first ep so far! lets see what comes afterwards:balloon:

Last edited by a moderator:
just watched 2nd ep and sure was nice xD

Haruka and Yuuto went on a "indirect" date lol (they went shopping to be more accurate) and she almost collapsed at the main event haha cause the PDS she wanted to buy was sold out omg :laugh: (never got a shock cause something i wanted to buy was sold out but i kinda can understand her :laugh:)

well anyway Yuuto sure got style for carring her out on his hands xD and then right before the end Haruka ran into a sign on a tree, sure was worth a laugh :laugh::laugh:
omg this whole ep was hilarious and next week Yuuto is visiting Haruka, cant wait for that one :frustrat:

Watched the first two episodes (raw, since I want to practice listening comprehension with my Japanese), and I'm intrigued so far. The first episode was a bit too much fanservice for my taste, but the second was cute.

Episode 2
Aww, she wasn't able to get her PDS. But I loved how she got excited with the machine just trying to get the perfect figure pose. XD

Oh, the ending dance is a para para thing. Haruhi just happened to have a para para that was popular, but a lot of anime do para para. o.O Guess more people notice now that Hare Hare Yukai became so popular. (And Motteke! Sailor Fuku for that matter)

well havent watched haruhi yet lol but i know that there are similarities and thus im looking forward to watching haruhi :D

well havent watched haruhi yet lol but i know that there are similarities and thus im looking forward to watching haruhi :D

I've tried 3 times to get past the second episode, and I can't. I dunno why, because the humor in it is the exact same as mine.

Back