Kimi ga Nozomu Eien ~Next Season~

C

Calanduil

Kimi ga Nozomu Eien ~Next Season~

Synopsis, screenshots, recommendations ~ Add Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here; reviews and final impressions should be posted in the Anime Reviews Forum. Post format and full rules can be found here.

Hiya, didn't find any posts about this anime so I just started it here.

It says on animenfo that it's only 3 episodes but to me it's not really a very good ending then.

Haruka faints and then you don't know anything what happens after it. Does she survive, do Haruka and Takayuki get back together again? If not will he get into another fit again?
I'm kinda disapointed in this part, the second episode is pretty bland to say the least and the third episode is iffy aswell, shows alot about Akane but hardly anything about Haruka or Takayuki. Oh well, guess I'll just be satisfied with the first anime.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien: Next Season

well its just an OVA, u shouldnt expect too much i guess

Hiya, didn't find any posts about this anime so I just started it here.

It says on animenfo that it's only 3 episodes but to me it's not really a very good ending then.

Haruka faints and then you don't know anything what happens after it. Does she survive, do Haruka and Takayuki get back together again? If not will he get into another fit again?
I'm kinda disapointed in this part, the second episode is pretty bland to say the least and the third episode is iffy aswell, shows alot about Akane but hardly anything about Haruka or Takayuki. Oh well, guess I'll just be satisfied with the first anime.

Well , I've always been a Mitsuki fanboi, so the idea behind this OVA never really appealed to me (even if KGNE is my all time favourite anime). BUT, I also thought that this was a 3 episode OVA, even after I finished this last episode. Since I didn't want to see Haruka and Takayuki end up together, I LOVED that ending and I wish it would stop there!

But it seems like it really is a 4 episodes OVA, so I'm really disappointed. I'm afraid that what we'll see in the final episode is the exact same thing that happened in the original series, but with a different outcome (remember that akane already got haruka to freak out in the series, so that's not very original). I really wanted to see more of Mitsuki, episode 2 was by far the best one if you ask me. Ep. 1 didn't make much sense, and I wanted to slap Akane all ep. 3 long, it was tough to watch really.

So, I'll repeat what I said in an other thread, everything (but ep. 2) sounds like deja vu to me... I really don't like where this is going.

Well, I never really expected much from the begin with from this, since I liked the original ending a lot. /Mitsukifanboy
Anyhow,
I felt like that the uhh, second episode was just half an hour of flashbacks. What comes to the third episode, I think it left things way too open. Okay, Haruka fainted and then what? What's to come of Takayuki and so on..
if this is four OVA's long, the last episode is going to have to be very shocking, in order to make it good.
Anyhow, of these OVA's in general, I get the feeling that these were done half assly.
Although..I'd die to see Akane get together with Narumi. That'd be total mind blower.

Nah it's a 4 ep. OVA, and if I'm not mistaken, ep.4 is due to be released by the end of August.

OVA 4 is subbed, and it wraps up the story without too much fuss. All in all Next Season OVA was alright, though not quite the same as the original series.

Back