My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU

Could this be what Oreshura failed at so hard? I am slightly interested now that I watched the first episode. There are some similarities.

This one was quite decent. The twenty minutes flew by pretty damn quickly.

It felt to me like a more level-headed Haganai. Character interactions are showing some fine promise.

Not familiar with Haganai so I am going with what I know: Hateful(ish) Bitchy female lead has her own club to amuse herself with.

Probably about as far as the similarities go AFAIC, well then you have the asshat male lead as well.

Episode 1:

Well, not bad. I also enjoyed this one, so I'll keep watching...

Not familiar with Haganai so I am going with what I know: Hateful(ish) Bitchy female lead has her own club to amuse herself with.

Probably about as far as the similarities go AFAIC, well then you have the asshat male lead as well.

Also the fact that both the ''hateful(ish) bitchy female lead'' and the male lead have no friends and hardly any social skills when confronted with a whole group of people and not just an isolated person or two. The name of the club may be different, but I'm guessing its final result will be pretty much the same: getting a bunch of weird, new friends together.

The way they regard each other and interact is also similar.

I'm not saying this in a particularly good or bad way. I couldn't care less if a show happens to be alike or takes aspects off another, so long as it's good. So far, Ore Blah Blah is.

^Nothing new there, i kind of think you must waste a lot of time when you think how 90% of the 1 episodes you watch you never continue.

Anyway
I liked it, could of done with more setting (BGM maybe? not sure though) but it was a decent watch considering i never expected much.

Seems like Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai combined with hints of Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru, and Nana to Kaoru (Though that may just be because of the main character).

Also the fact that both the ''hateful(ish) bitchy female lead'' and the male lead have no friends and hardly any social skills when confronted with a whole group of people and not just an isolated person or two. The name of the club may be different, but I'm guessing its final result will be pretty much the same: getting a bunch of weird, new friends together.

The way they regard each other and interact is also similar.

I'm not saying this in a particularly good or bad way. I couldn't care less if a show happens to be alike or takes aspects off another, so long as it's good. So far, Ore Blah Blah is.

Exactly, and it is just interesting enough to continue watching to see how things pan out. I had no intention of picking this one up either.

Aaaand there the rating went down again. I'm trying to be as picky with new anime as possible since I just recently managed to empty my "watching" list completely, and am now trying to shorten my "stalled" list. I'd prefer not making it bigger.

I lol'd the whole first episode. Yeah, Imma watch this.

I get a NHK-ish feel to it, despite that the similarities are few.

episode 1.... a little Boku Wa over all, a little Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun in the female lead, a little Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko in the male lead. don't care for can't cook boob girl.

i enjoyed the dialog back and forth, the premise is light but has room for evolution; hope the club will does what Sket Dance tried to do but somewhere closer to reality.

I honestly didnt think it was bad. It's a more mature version of Saganai, which isnt necessarily a bad thing.

I think my comparison puts it somewhere around Monogatari (for the characters) meets Haganai (for the premise). I enjoyed it enough that I'm looking forward to the next ep solidly.

That first minute, I felt like I was listening to something I'd say... well, except the "kill themselves" part...

Hm. Gave it a shot. Liked the first ep. I'm hoping it'll not turn out like Haganai though, because no originality is NOT cool... then again, lots of shows do that, but that's beside the point.

Female lead is reminding me of Inaba :3

The first ep was quite funny, Yukino and Hiki work well as these polar opposites , some of their dialog and monologes was pure gold
scenes like Hiki reading his assignment or the teacher saying he got a soul as dead as his eyes made me LOL really loud

Back