Chi's Sweet Home

Uniflame

Chi's Sweet Home

Synopsis, screenshots, recommendations ~ Add Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here; reviews and final impressions should be posted in the Anime Reviews Forum. Post format and full rules can be found here.

I find this little show really adorable! Even though it is basically about nothing much it is so cute and yet so realistic. I love kitties! :love:

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the series. ^_^ I was introduced to the manga a month ago and fell in love with it. Chi is great if only because it airs everyday, so after a long day of classes I get my does of kitty!

I would like this anime to get an entry however I cant really think of a long enough synopsis to write. I can take screens, that is no prob. But what is to write?

In Chi's sweet home it all involves around a little kitten that walks astray and is taken in by a family. How does the world look from Chi's point of view?

Thats all I can say about the series cause basically there isnt much of a storyline. And a 2 sentence synopsis isnt enough...

is there a wiki link for it, if i can get a sound background of the anime I think I can compose a draft for you

A story of a young Kitten, whilst on a walk with her mother and siblings, soon got separated from her family and struggling to find her way home. However this kitten soon confronts a young boy named Yohei and her mother. Taking pitty in the poor cat, they took her home, but soon realize that they cannot care for her and try to find other means. They soon befriend the kitten and names her Chii.

Here I made one up. I hope sothis is proud of me!

That is actually more then I could say of it! Sometimes I'm to short in my descriptions I guess.

However I can make a bunch of screens for it ^^

That is actually more then I could say of it! Sometimes I'm to short in my descriptions I guess.

However I can make a bunch of screens for it ^^

yay, this ani rec is soon to be completed, a little more editing with the synopis and some great screen shots then epic ani-rec will be born.

Some please SOMEONE phrase me and Uniflame

LOL, I will try to make screens and mail them this weekend! So hopefully we have this series up soon!

This is the sweetest, funniest, cutest anime EVER. The bath episode is currently my fav-- I laughed the entire time!
The episodes are so short it leaves me wanting more, but it works! A little shot of 'kitty-ness' that adds happiness to my day. I watch it, I smile, I feel good-- I couldn't ask for anything more-- except my own kitten ^.^

UniFlame, your sig and avatar make me so happy right now.

I've addicted everyone on my hall (I live in a college dorm) to this show, even people who don't watch anime. They were disappointed that there wasn't an episode on Friday. We now must have our daily dose of Chi.

Thanks! And yeah I missed my daily dose of Chi too! I think this one is going to be the hit of this season!

Back