Kyoran Kazoku Nikki

Kyouran Kazoku Nikki

So I've been watching this show up to episode 10. Occasionally it's entertaining to watch simple comedies not that I had high expectations from this anime to begin with. The supporting characters are fairly interesting and amusing, however the cat-girl main character is so absurdly over the top that it's been borderline painful to watch.

Episode 10 just crossed the line from comedy to pure stupidity and will finally be dropping this show from my view list. It's a shame when every supporting character is more interesting than your protagonist.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Kyouran Kazoku Nikki

haha way to go, also dropped this, but unlike u i couldnt bear to watch more than 5 min of this show so its rather a wont-watch than a dropped

i watched till ep 7 The problem is that they talk waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too fast its like nobody ever just stfus up.

Am I, like, the only person that enjoyed this anime? D:

Although yeah, Kyouka (the main character) was extremely over the top and so obnoxious at times, that's her character. She becomes a really sweet, caring "mom and wife".

The only time when I was extremely annoyed with the story was the fact that they didn't go NEARLY enough in depth into Ginka's past. All the other children got a few episodes to explain their backgrounds. But not Ginka, the most interesting child.

I am still watching it, but slowly. I'll watch an episode here or there. It isn't bad, I actually like it and am enjoying it(and I am surprised since this is nowhere near the genres I usually watch) but it just hasn't hooked me.

I finally finished it last week.

It started off good, and was pretty funny. It goes downhill though, the farther you go through the series the less entertaining it becomes. There are a couple hilarious later episodes (like where Ouka gets sick) but most of them just aren't that entertaining compared to the beginning of the series.

The ending was really weak.

Kyouka annoyed me most of the time, but the rest of the cast was good enough to make up for it.

Back