Horimiya

BGMaxie

Horimiya

Synopsis, Reviews, Recommendations ~ Add Your Own Recommendations

Discuss individual chapters and first impressions of this manga here. Full reviews should be posted here.

Despite being a relatively new monthly (as far as I know) manga with so far 15 chapters up, it has gotten popular pretty fast in many sites.

I like it, and I strongly endorse it. Let's discuss this manga.

Last edited by a moderator:
82945337.jpg

Indeed an excellent series so far.
Surprisingly unorthodox main guy, really.

Worth reading for anyone who likes the genre.

Chapter 56

- Shit I thought Tanihara was gonna confess. :/

- I wouldn't be that lax to someone who was an asshole like that to me for so long, but I guess Miyamura knows how to keep a grudge boxed up.

- Shindou from an earlier chapter mentioned why Tanihara always tried to talk to him. Oh, Tanihara...your kokoro.

This thread was muuch quieter than I thought it would be o_o

This thread was muuch quieter than I thought it would be o_o

Right? I just picked this manga up during a flight and I read up to Ch. 57 in like...four days. Just read chapter 58. I hate how often the manga leaves on these giant cliffhangers!
I'm totally rooting for Yuki in the relationship battle with Tooru. They're so sweet together, even if their fake dating right now

And this is how everything started, right?
DGx9aF_W0AAvhF5.jpg
I better not get addicted to this, I don't have anyone but myself to blame if it happens.

Just finished vol. 14. It feels like mostly SoL now. The romance isn't there like it used to be. The story in general lost focus. Needs a time skip or something to focus on

Someone tell me should I watch anime slowly or read the manga ............ manga vs anime which is better?

awesome in the beginning. meh in the middle 90 chapters and decent in the last few chapters. still good though. would recommend if you're into slice of life romance.

Miyamura is a good guy, while Hori is not. Tbh I don't like a lot of characters, especially the girls.

Their dynamic dissapeared after 10-15 chapters. The guy was supposed to be a tattooed piercings boy who has a dark past, and it only appeared a few times. While the girl is a mother-type to her brother and she hides it. It dissapeared their whole dynamic dissapeared, and it became a abusive/easily jealous tsundere and a boy who is nice.

I liked it last year, reading it this year did not make me happy it just pissed me off. A few more chapters and I'll never read this again

Back