D.N.Angel

kainbloodheart

[sadht]D.N.Angel[/sadht][sadhl=316]dnangel[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

The relationships between the characters Dark, Daiskue, Risa and Rikku

Do you prefer the way they are layed out in the manga or the anime.

i prefer the anime for now as i have only reached vol 7 of the manga, becaue i find them easier to follow than the ones in the manga, and think it works well for the anime, i think the version in the manga would be too complicated

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Which do you prefer the relations in DNangel anime or manga?

I've never read the manga unfortunately but I got the series from a friend a couple of years back when I was in high school. It's a good series but sometimes Risa really gets to me. She's just one of those people you want to slap around a few times and tell them to get a grip on reality, but maybe that's just me, 'cause I really wouldn't get along with someone like her (I'd get annoyed pretty quickly).

Other than that the series was good but not exceptional. They all have stereotypical personalities you'd find in a romance anime so it doesn't set it apart for being original, but it still manages to be entertaining. The musical score is a lot better than other shows, that's for sure.

I haven't read the manga either, but I heard that it is left unfinished, so it doesn't attract me very much. The anime may have had an open ending, but it was nice and they gave a suggestion for what may happen later, so it was ok. I liked Daisuke, he's a funny and charming main character. Risa was my favourite of the twins all along.

Hahah she got on my nerves alittle 2. But, down to the point this is one of my favorite animes i think the character development was pretty good. I liked it cause it had an uplifting kinda feel to it and was just overall enjoyable to watch. I would suggest it to everyone.
music is so so, the animation was great, characters where great, storyline was good. (note: english dubbs are pretty bad haha not gunna lie)

i watched it and i am not a fan, yes the art style is very nice and pretty to look at but so are many other shows that are not annoying, shallow and basically whiny (especially if its a boy whining)

really like this one..
yes, there's a progress in the characters..the story is good too..the way the character was drawn is nice..
oh, so the anime is a bit different from the manga?

I am only on episode 6, but I am really enjoying this show! It took me a really long time to find something that captured my interest after I finished Vampire Knight, and I like the complexity and duality that this anime offers!!

I have read up to volume 11 in the manga (12 hasn't come out yet in English.) and I love it! It's probably my favorite manga, or at least in my top 3.

I haven't finished the anime yet, but I'm on the next-to-last disc.

Risa really annoys me, though.

My very first anime series. Damn that was a while ago. The yaoi elements were a bit much and the English the dubbing was terrible but Dark and Krad just oozed coolness.

Kinda strange that Dark got away with all that "Plink plink I stab you with my feather" stuff for so long since Krad had the giant sword he was so fond of. :S

Back