Mobile Suit Gundam 00

Roxas

[sadht=Kidou Senshi Gundam Double O, Gundam 00]Mobile Suit Gundam 00[/sadht][sadhl=1517]mobile-suit-gundam-00[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Gundam 00

ive only seen the trailer, my first impression was wow that one gundam is fat as hell, like literally fat and wide...... and then that kid showed up with a scarf... then i prayed it wont be another shinn asuka/amuro/camille clone whining-fest

Is this topic dead? Good anime though, OP theme is the best, from my favourite band.

I didn't much like the original OP, but episode 14 has a new OP/ED. I like the new OP, but the new ED is lame.

I'm still waiting on the Menclave HD for ep 14. Anyhoo, I really enjoy this show. I only started watching this because I saw a screenshot of it in HD and it looked amazing, but its turned out to be a show that has me hooked. I'm not hyper anxious hooked, but I do look forward to watching it every week.

I wonder if saji & that blonde girl will ever have an actual role in the series, or if they're just there for sheer annoyance purposes?

Its got an G-Wing feel to it doesnt it? Like the designs from their gundam are based off G-Wing.. L'Arc-en-Ciel's Daybreaks Bell was an awesome song.. Mate, Im jap so I understood the song, you probably didnt. Dont mean to sound arrogant or anything, just saying. I stopped at ep 10, went to watch Code Geass a second time so I havent caught up yet. =P

This may be a silly question... but with the new show Gundam 00 - 14 now airing I was thinking to give it a try... my question is; is this a follow on season meaning I need to start from the begining or can I just pick it up now as the story is self contained.

This is still the first season. Season one is planned to be 25 eps, and season 2 (scheduled to start in october) is planned to be 27 eps.
I don't know if the second season will be a seperate storyline or not, but up to this point you definitely need to start from the beginning.

This is still the first season. Season one is planned to be 25 eps, and season 2 (scheduled to start in october) is planned to be 27 eps.
I don't know if the second season will be a seperate storyline or not, but up to this point you definitely need to start from the beginning.

I think it will just pick up where they left of at episode 25 so that it will just be one continous story. If it isn't I would be surprised since that would make it the 2 shortes gundam TV series.

Gundam series dont have seasons... Its continous.. In context I love how people say that Death Note had a second season
when in truth it just went on from L's death on to ep 28. So its basically continous... But hey, just saying.

Okay I see... I figured it was a silly question... but I know there are so many different Gundam series of which I think the only one I have seen is Gundam Wing. Anyway, I will go hunting for episode 1 of Gundam 00 tonight. Thanks all!

*WARNING*

SirKouji I heavily suggest you not post spoilers without spoiler tags. Not only is this common courtesy to people who have either not seen the show or haven't made it that far, but it is also forum rules. If you could please take a few moments to check over these rules so that you wont get scolded in the future. As for now I added the spoiler tags to your post.

~Rock

Slightly OT here, but some mod went spoiler tag crazy in this thread. The 3 posts on the first page with spoiler tags DON'T CONTAIN SPIOLERS. Seriously, WTF?? One is about the OP/ED, another mentions waiting for a release from a specific subbing group, and the most senseless one of all merely says that he(she?) has only seen one eps & liked it. Meanwhile, posts which gave noticeably more info than those (although still no -actual- spoilers) were left untouched.
I know that on most boards the "proper" way to address something like this is to PM the mod in question about it. However, the mod didn't include his/her name in the edit, so I can't. Additionally, I think it'd be better discussed in the open in any case. If it wasn't some kind of error, then we need to know -why- so that we have a better understanding of what is considered "spoiler" info. (Of course, if any of that truly is considered spoiler info, I intend to have a hot debate about it with the staff, but in that case I'll start a thread down in the site questions area.)

Back on topic:
... Mate, Im jap so I understood the song, you probably didnt. Dont mean to sound arrogant or anything, just saying. ...
Understanding the lyrics is irrelevant. 1) The episodes include the translated lyrics in the subtitles. (I'm not sure if the subbing group does it, or if the original japanese version includes the english lyrics as subtitles.)
2) I never pay attention to lyrics in songs. (Well.. almost never.) It's all about the rythym & the music (although a good song does need to -have- lyrics, a purely intsrumental song just sounds incomplete).
In the end though, it's purely a matter of personal taste.

I just watched this week's ep. Since I am going to include actual spoilers this time, click to read:
Things are finally starting to get more intense. The gundams made an unblievably foolish move, and are paying the price. They also revealed a 5th gundam, but have yet to reveal who the pilot is or where it came from. My guess is that the pilot is that strategist woman.

Spoiler ahead.
http://www.onemanga.com/Mobile_Suit_Gundam_00F/1/01/
I hope that explains the new Gundam and & co. Enjoy!

Episode 15
The Gundam Meisters are getting hammered... And the new appearance of that that... Well everyone knows what it is... So yeah.

@Draken or whatever your name is.
-Cant be bothered reading your post... Too long, and I'm pretty much not in the mood to hear someone like you speak. *gives finger*

...and I'm pretty much not in the mood to hear someone like you speak. *gives finger*
Very rude, and completely uncalled for. (Not to mention being completely out of the blue.) What bug crawled up your butt?

As far as my previous post's length, the first half has nothing to do with anyone who isn't on the staff (ie, you). If you ignore the first half (which you should since you're not a staff member), the post is no longer than any other.

..And kouji, if you're going to sit there making personal attacks on me when I've never done anything to you. Don't talk.

Back