Yuru Yuri ♪♪

I'll miss OP and ED from first season... hope new ones will grow on me more :)

anyway, can't wait to hear 'Akarin~~! Yuru Yuri hajimaru yo!' :D

The ED isn't bad either...

Also, about the OP video you linked... Is it just me, or do those uniforms look really weird in real life?

I think the problem is that it removes the curvature from the midsection on the female body, which is less apparent in the anime. Basically it makes girls look ''heavier'' and less feminine. The anime get's around this by... well... ignoring physics? :P More like anime proportions...

Last edited:
^I was talking about the fact that it looks like a Long-skirt made for an Amazonian, worn as a dress, with a Half-shirt overtop... but that too.

^ O.O give me back my ability to think... that song won't stop playing in my head, and now a visual is playing alongside it. >.< I love it though!

The new OP and ED are good I think... sure not season one good, but still good. Wish I didn't watch those live-action openings though...

Ep. 01

roflmao.gif

What a way to start the season!
Man that episode had me rolling almost the entire time.

Episode 1.

First half was so obvious yet still very amusing. Second half was more of what happened in season 1 but with the girls being more ¿informed? on each other...

Aww poor Akarin, that's probably the most screen-time she'll get during the whole second season.

Back