Vexille

nogard

Vexille

Synopsis, screenshots, recommendations ~ Add Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here; reviews and final impressions should be posted in the Anime Reviews Forum. Post format and full rules can be found here.

uuummmmm.... What about new anime named Vexille?? here's previev of it http://youtube.com/watch?v=3LDi_-QVWE8 its cooll.. i havnt seen it, yet but i cant find it in database neather :...:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=hHFxtM-Q2vw

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Vexille?

probebly because nobody has seen it yet, unless you went too a japanese theater or found a very bad screener of it.

well... ive seen it on some site.. i forgot where.. so... i went to youtube to see how is it ^^

Seen the subbed trailers a while ago, but have yet too see a good subbed dvd release appear on any of the torrent site I keep an eye on so I will just wait untill one comes along.

Well, it's a movie and licensed by Funi, so don't expect any fansubs by anyone other than random or new groups. Don't be surprised if a rip comes out when Funi releases too.

well... if the sub will be released, it'll be awesome.. the movie seem to be cool.. so, id like to see it..

Vexille looks impressively interesting. Computerized graphics are always an added bonus when they do not look artificially done.

The unfortunate drawbacks to many animated CGI films, especially found with anime, comes when it focuses on "wowing" the audience with their artistry, believing that it adds to the "cool factor."

Even in the 10 minute preview, Vexille has it's share of slow-motion matrix-esque effects that is detrimental to the flow of the movie. The story is often times clouded by too much time spent with the "camera" directly scanning the nice, graphic details. The other issue that comes to mind is that the artists fail to render characters in a way that reflects realism. Quite often, body movements are extremely slow and jerky, likely counteracting their intended purpose to make them as real as possible.

Nevertheless, Vixelle is filled with top notch CGI entertainment with a likely story that packs a full punch. It seems like a great title that'll be a perfect addition anyone's ever growing anime collection, or for that matter, animated collection. I will be buying it when it comes out on DVD.

Anyone seen this Yet? Is it worth watching?. So far Ive been hesitant to buy it seen it looks too CG to me to be any good but i might be wrong. And also does anyone know if this is Japanese or American Made Anime?

Last edited by a moderator:

Appleseed was a really good movie. The second one was just as good if not better when it came to the combat sequences.

I haven't seen Vexille yet but from the previews that I have seen from it, it looks just as good as Appleseed, if not better if the storyline proves to move me. Not to mention, Paul Oakenfold has some really amazing musical scores overall.

This movie is absolutely stunning. Yes the visuals are great, but the sci-fi story line is breathtaking.

I also have the OST, and some of the artists on there are amazing. If you haven't got this yet, then I would be asking "why not?" :p

H.

Anyone seen this Yet? Is it worth watching?. So far Ive been hesitant to buy it seen it looks too CG to me to be any good but i might be wrong. And also does anyone know if this is Japanese or American Made Anime?

Great movie, beautiful visuals, definitely worth it.

Back