12ep animes

• Violet Evergarden
  • One Punch Man (Overrated but really good)
  • ERASED
  • Madoka Magica
  • Sk8 infinity
  • Link Click (it’s a donghua but really good)
  • Royal Tutor
  • Barakamon
  • Mononoke

• Some of these are like 11 to 13 episodes minimum but are really good according to the reviews

Last edited:
  • Kiss Him, Not Me, about a girl who suddenly loses weight due to the trauma of his favorite anime character being killed
  • Paranoia Agent, there's an urban legend about a boy with a golden bat and skates who attacks random passerbyers
  • Gun Gale Online, has an awesome pace and is perfect for binging
  • Death Parade, bet your soul and play, will you reincarnate?
  • RElife, what if you could go back to high school for a year, what would change?
  • Kannagi, your local goddess is homeless and will be staying at your home, for free
  • Beyond the Boundary, it's a slice of life with comedy and urban fantasy, highly recommended
  • Flying Witch, a relative is staying for a while, but she's a witch trainee
  • God Eater, fighting aliens that are decimating humanity with huge-ass living weapons (based on a videogame)
  • Hataraki Man, being a working adult is hard, especially for work-a-holics
  • Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash, hard mode isekai
  • A Centaur's Life, a slice of life in a world of demihumans based on current Japan
  • Kurage Hime, a bunch of random otaku women will have to join hands in order to save their safe heaven
  • My Dress-Up Darling, a super cute anime about a boy and a girl learning to make cosplay
  • Blood C, Sayaka is protecting her hometown from evil yokai, but who is she protecting exactly? (beware it's goreish and explicit)
  • Natsuyuki Rendezvous, a part-timer in a flower shop falls in love with his boss and now he can see the ghost of her husband
  • Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens, contemporary world where being an assassin is a legal employment
  • Skull-face Bookseller Honda-san, daily lives of booksellers in Japan and its comedic
  • Braves of the Six Flowers, the six heroes should meet at the promised place but there are seven of them, who's the fake?
  • Terror in Resonance, a couple of teenagers commit a major terrorist attack on Tokyo
  • Humanity has declined, and now fairies are trying to co-exist with humans
  • Maoyu, the hero and the demon lord join hands to stop a war
  • Box of Goblins, a series of bizarre crimes involving a legend are taking place in a village
  • Poco's Udon World, the protagonist goes back to his hometown to sort his father's belongings and figure out what he wants to do

I ended making a list ^^U

Last edited:
  • Violet Evergarden
  • One Punch Man (Overrated but really good)
  • ERASED
  • Madoka Magica
  • Sk8 infinity
  • Link Click (it’s a donghua but really good)
  • Royal Tutor
  • Barakamon
  • Mononoke

• Some of these are like 11 to 13 episodes minimum but are really good according to the reviews
thank yooou (my heart won't bear another violet evergarden btw hhh)

• Kiss Him, Not Me, about a girl who suddenly loses weight due to the trauma of his favorite anime character being killed
  • Paranoia Agent, there's an urban legend about a boy with a golden bat and skates who attacks random passerbyers
  • Gun Gale Online, has an awesome pace and is perfect for binging
  • Death Parade, bet your soul and play, will you reincarnate?
  • RElife, what if you could go back to high school for a year, what would change?
  • Kannagi, your local goddess is homeless and will be staying at your home, for free
  • Beyond the Boundary, it's a slice of life with comedy and urban fantasy, highly recommended
  • Flying Witch, a relative is staying for a while, but she's a witch trainee
  • God Eater, fighting aliens that are decimating humanity with huge-ass living weapons (based on a videogame)
  • Hataraki Man, being a working adult is hard, especially for work-a-holics
  • Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash, hard mode isekai
  • A Centaur's Life, a slice of life in a world of demihumans based on current Japan
  • Kurage Hime, a bunch of random otaku women will have to join hands in order to save their safe heaven
  • My Dress-Up Darling, a super cute anime about a boy and a girl learning to make cosplay
  • Blood C, Sayaka is protecting her hometown from evil yokai, but who is she protecting exactly? (beware it's goreish and explicit)
  • Natsuyuki Rendezvous, a part-timer in a flower shop falls in love with his boss and now he can see the ghost of her husband
  • Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens, contemporary world where being an assassin is a legal employment
  • Skull-face Bookseller Honda-san, daily lives of booksellers in Japan and its comedic
  • Braves of the Six Flowers, the six heroes should meet at the promised place but there are seven of them, who's the fake?
  • Terror in Resonance, a couple of teenagers commit a major terrorist attack on Tokyo
  • Humanity has declined, and now fairies are trying to co-exist with humans
  • Maoyu, the hero and the demon lord join hands to stop a war
  • Box of Goblins, a series of bizarre crimes involving a legend are taking place in a village
  • Poco's Udon World, the protagonist goes back to his hometown to sort his father's belongings and figure out what he wants to do
I ended making a list ^^U
arigatooo this really gonna help me

Back