Rinne no Lagrange

O

Opux

[sadht=Lagrange -The Flower of Rin-ne]Rinne no Lagrange[/sadht][sadhl]rinne-no-lagrange[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

First episode was pretty good. If it doesn't change too drastically it may be one of the best of the season.

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the best of the season for this season isn't exactly difficult. :laugh:
Can't agree with that statement. There's some pretty good looking stuff this season. Whether or not they pan out... I dunno.

Anyways, they really dove into this with both feet didn't they? None of this storybuilding crap. It's like they took Eureka 7 and Sailor moon, tossed it in a blender, and came out with something. Well, we'll see if it ends up being anything decent.

I thought it was really bad, I was expecting something a little better looking from studio Xebec. The mecha parts were stupid and boring, probably not going to watch this past like episode 2 or 3 just to make sure.

I think this thing has potential to grow, those alien fellas are not seen to be entirely evil and may lead to some development from both parties, I'm gonna watch this a while.

ep 1. Normally i too when i go to the beach and i see a school girls uniform i put it on wear it for most of the day and return it after school... but i liked this episode it was generic but ya know something about it makes you just want to keep watching.

Episode 2.

Her cell phone wouldn't work in the facility, but it works inside a giant robot, that's underwater...that's some odd coverage. And that third girl...big boobies. Oh yeah, and robot fight cliffhanger. Meh episode.

this shows got potential for intrigue. This show borrows heavily from NGE imo

However, I will keep watching because mamiko noto is awesome

Yep, just what we need for a planet saver. Some dumb chick in a cheerleader outfit in a robot who reminds me of Fam in Last Exile 2. I think I'm going to cut this show off now before I actually invest any more time in it.

I'm really enjoying this show - I don't know how you can even think to compare it to Silver Wing.

Haters gonna hate.

Episode 3.

Madoka fails the sword catch not once, but twice. And starts randomly singing during battle...I like this chick. She's funny. Not exactly seeing good things happening from Alien Dudes little story near the end of the episode though.

Episode 4.

The secret to business success? Make sure a chick with huge tits, and chick who falls flat on her face, are waitressing at the same time. You'll be rich. New bad guy, and...I'm pretty sure Muginami's little symbol thing is on her crotch. That camera shot left little doubt...

Episode 5.

So...
Lan is some kind of alien princess, and Muginami is a bitch, working for the bad guys, except the bad guys don't want her, because they didn't want her piloting the Vox...huh.

Episode 6.

Muginami can go fuck herself. Stupid bitch. I don't know where she gets off calling Madoka out. That's just who she is. And she was never a double agent for a badly dressed alien. Big breasted dumbass. And Madoka unleashes some...flower explosion thing...that was weird.

Episode 7.

...That episode sucked.
This pity party for Muginami bullshit, pisses me off. They toss the old "Rough childhood, saved by the villain" stereotype on her, and we're supposed to forget that SHE WAS WORKING FOR THE BAD GUYS. Even the skinny dipping couldn't make up for how bad an episode that was.

Episode 7.

Face Heel turn, oh well... I guess she's slightly forgivible now that you know her position. I'm honestly still enjoying the anime. But I'll give them this: they are very fast on forgiving mugnami.

Back