Another

My hopes kind of faded when I saw only 12 eps are planned for this.

Now I'm fearing another Okami Kakushi... that is, a condensed giga-dumb pretense of ''horror''...

Hopefully it'll be better than that, though.

The only anime that even resembled "horror" was Ghost Hunt (God, I loved watching that at night), I hope this is something similar, really looking forward to it! Btw, love the OP from Ali Project :love:

you cannot do a search for Another... kind of makes sense when you think about it.

bu,t finally found the thread. really interested in seeing this!

Pretty excited for this one :D In love with Ito's art style and started lookin forwards to this even more when I realized Ali Project was involved. Just hope it doesn't disappoint

First episode was great. Looking to be the best show of the season so far.

Episode 1 was... pretty boring and pretentious so far. The animation is lovely and it's wonderful how every single one of his classmates has a unique and attractive character design. Kouichi seems like a fairly likeable lead.

Episode 1 was... pretty boring and pretentious so far. The animation is lovely and it's wonderful how every single one of his classmates has a unique and attractive character design. Kouichi seems like a fairly likeable lead.

I concede, I'm still not sure if this is going to be any good or just going to be pretentious tripe.

I didn't find the first episode to be all that much honestly, was kinda boring... but will keep watching to see who it unfolds, the end was the best part to me.

Suspenseful first episode, but nothin really happened :/ Guess I gotta wait till next week now

First episode was great. Looking to be the best show of the season so far.

... What season are you watching lol?

Episode 1

I don't know to say about it after the first episode. Nothing really special flew at me. I do enjoy the art and animation though. I hope it becomes more interesting in the next few episodes.

I feel like there should have been a big revelation at the end of the episode. Otherwise, the episode just felt kinda bleh. But hey, this might turn out cool.

From how I see it, it's gonna confuse the hell outta us and make us question our sanity before it tells us anythin >_>

Episode 1

This one is creepy, specially the rather abnormal behaviour of people from beginning to end, more in the end than the beginning though. They are like so fucking robotic and also are teaming up to keep this Koichi guy in check.

Why is he so suddenly the point of interest of all the world, I dunno, but this leaves some creepy mysterious impression right off the bat, I kind of liked the start.

Back