Soukou no Strain

S

Shinji103

Soukou no Strain

Synopsis, screenshots, recommendations ~ Add Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here; reviews and final impressions should be posted in the Anime Reviews Forum. Post format and full rules can be found here.

Four episoees out so far. Despite how it looks, this is quite possibly the best series this season.

So, anybody watching this awesome series?

Last edited by a moderator:
watched ep 1, doesnt seem "awesome". rather dull.

especially when that girl talks loudly her thoughts and supplies us with storytelling gap fillers like: hey there was old lab!

wathed eps 2 and 3. Well i guess ill pass and stick to death note.

Last edited:
I've seen all 3 subbed episodes so far. This is the anime I was looking forward to the most along with Code Geass and it hasn't disappointed me. The story is interesting and the Strains look really cool. I can't wait to see if Sara will eventually meet her brother and find out why he turned against them.

I recently binge re-watched Strain (for about the third time) and after the conclusion, the same feeling permeates: this is a vastly underrated show. When providing a star rating, I am always caught between choosing 3.5 and 4 stars (currently I have it as 4 stars out of 5 - a score that I don't bestow upon anime with ease). I think I change it after every re-watch [LOL].
I just started another re-watch session last night because I plan on writing a review and want to ensure its accurate.

Back