Shakugan no Shana III

Garyuu

[sadht]Shakugan no Shana III[/sadht][sadhl=3642]shakugan-no-shana-iii[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

I'm watching the first episode now.

The beginning of the episode was really cool but then it went back to the current time and it became slow-paced which is what I would expect from a 1st episode. Animation is good but I didn't like the opening song, I would give the song 2,5/5.

Am I the only one wondering WTF just happened!?!?
Yuuji, a walking wellspring of existence, ran out of existence. He disappeared, but he didn't disappear. He became a Guze no Tomogara and became Bel Masque's leader!? WHAT. THE. FLYING. FUCK. IS GOING ON!?!?

The expression on my face is as WTF-ish as yours. I have absoulutely no fkin idea what's going on.

The last season ended three years ago, and I feel like I forgot so much in that time period. It makes it even worse that this episode didn't make much sense.

Awsome, while Fate zero meet all my expectations, this (even though they were far lower ) exceed them vastly (rest dolesn't realy deserve mention, with two exeptions).

And definitely this change is great. They intentionaly aroused our curiosity, that Juuji is leader of Bel Masque, isn't realy big deal, I am more woried about how he wanna stop that endless battle between flame hazes and Guze no Tomogara (that is probably what he meant by changing Shanas destiny). It seems to be something realy drastic :(

Yea I was WTF-ish too, still trying to think of what happened.
The last one left off with them destroying the silver guy right? You know, the giant metal structure that Shana and Yuji go in and destroy it from the inside out.
Then he just disappears...
Now he's Bal Masques leader and he's fighting against Shana
In the end my reaction was: "huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh?"

Just watched the first episode and I'm also wondered WTF was happening...
It has been a while though when I watched the second season.

He is the Bal Masques leader now??... :@_@:

from what my wife said, after reading about this on 2ch, apparently season 2 was mostly anime made up. Season 3 apparently is resetting the story back to the light novels. So... there is some rewriting going on. They're introducing things that were cut out of both season 1 and 2, and rewriting events that happened in season 2

I don't' know if this is a good or a bad thing (good in the sense i hated season 2 i guess) but it is a confusing as all hell type of thing... and it's got me interested in seeing a few more eps, which i wasn't planning to do after the unwatchable mess that was season 2.

Besides, the yuuji/shana/whatshername dynamic needed to stop. that was absolutely unwatchable.

Considering how awful season 2 was I doubt anything they do with the new season could be any worse.

Yea I was WTF-ish too, still trying to think of what happened.
The last one left off with them destroying the silver guy right? You know, the giant metal structure that Shana and Yuji go in and destroy it from the inside out.
Then he just disappears...
Now he's Bal Masques leader and he's fighting against Shana
In the end my reaction was: "huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh?"

That structure weren't silver, it was newly created Guzen no tomogara from power of Reji Mago, Silver is still inside. And Juuji doesn't fight with Shana jet, it was future and now we will find how it will happen and why. There is many thing we don't understand yet.

Last edited:
Episode 1

Beginning: At first I thought, "I see, so this is foreshadowing what will happen later on."
After the opening: "Sweet, it continues right from where it left off."
After Yuji disappears: "Wait, wut?"
Shana at Yuji's home: "...huh? Now I'm even more confused. First it shows the future, then the present, then skips ahead to the partial future by a week or so? Also, his mother is pregant? JUST WHAT IS GOING ON?!"

Actually, I'm having deja vu at what azanimefan said since it sounds familiar (I probably read about this somewhere in the past). I'm not too sure on what to make of this final season yet, but I've been a fan of the previous two, therefore hopefully I don't end up getting upset over how it progresses to the climax and how the conclusion turns out.

I haven't seen Shana ( II ) too long ago, so I'm not confused by the events in this episode, granted, I knew what was going to happen this season before it started. The tie-in with the former season isn't actually contradicting past events at the moment. The part where he was supposed to meet the girls is the ending of season 2 after all.

hmmm, what do you think why Yuuji is bad man? I can't accept that;/
I predict he thinks people are pathetic race...

hmmm, what do you think why Yuuji is bad man? I can't accept that;/
I predict he thinks people are pathetic race...

They explain it more in ep 2. This season seems to be going quite a bit slower than the other ones... but it feels like the director is doing a lot better of a job.

I remember liking (not loving, liking) Shakugan no Shana, but it's been so long I've forgotten most of the details. Halfway through the first episode of season 3, I decided I need to rewatch the first two seasons, as I have no idea wtf anything is anymore. Flame Haze... thats like... something, right? herp derp I'll have to marathon whatever season 3 episodes come out after a few weeks.

Back