Popee the Performer

Thrawn

POPEE BELIEVER
Popee the Performer

Synopsis, Screenshots, Reviews, Recommendations ~ Add Your Own Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here. Full reviews should be posted here. Forum rules and post guidelines can be found here.

Oh god... that first episode with that thing's tail becoming his dick. And that rabbit is the moon for this shit. Good god Link!
I couldn't believe it but this shit looks uglier than Funny Pets. I think I was having a heart attack in the middle.

And we need topics for this kind of shit. They need to be remembered for their putrid nature and for taking a dump on the good name of crap.

Alright ass monkeys, here is the best compilation of milk worthy shit ever spawned, so bend over and take it in fucking ass bitches.

i saw funks post and after frantic searching i happen to find the prefect the Bruce Lee panel pic, then i added six parts SUNGOD and just just kinda threw it together, along with that Edward and a few others that live somewhere in the thread... :megusta::megusta:
all the stuff below is chopped up by me, i maintain that if the image quality is "meh,...good enough", then ive put too much time and work into them...
paploli

Edward OG post

Pedo Bear is fucked...

Schaaaawing!!

Got milk add

the gayest thing ever...

i was hoping to see this happen on April 1st

Zombie Billy Mays

awww yeahhhh

Last edited by a moderator:
I really think Funny Pets and Popee were supposed to come off as surreal comedies but they forgot the comedy and didn't realize surreal and batshit crazy don't mean the same thing.

Also episode 4 might as well have been entitled stab your friends until they don't get up anymore.

Also I just noticed this show doesn't have any characters added so I'm going to submit them. One of you needs to confirm them later. I mean it's just wrong for such a wonderful show to be missing it's characters.

You guys are both wonderful. So willing to let me drag you two to hell with me now that I was already doomed.

Many kudos! Don't worry, I'll prepare a chinchirorin game in the asylum to keep us entertained while our brain cells slowly burn away. :thumbsup:

i actually had this on my w2w list due to how weird it looked - tonight, ill start in with you guys :)

orpheus, i can give you good training feedback on the chars so no need for others to reply ^_^

also, literally without fail, every time i see this name i read it as 'poopy the performer'

^ Adequate I'd say.

Awesome sothis, you're joining too? This show would be a great comeback for your ranty reviews, you know. =)

Okay I've watched the first seven episodes so just warn me when you want to start again so I can stab myself and use the hospital trip as an excuse for me not being able to watch this.

Poopy the Performer indeed.

Also Sothis I get so confused when people call me Orpheus... everyone still calls me Marius.

^ Ready whenever you want. =)

Episode 8: I guess that balloon is now Poopy's best friend/guinea pig. I guess a crazed psychopath who can't even tell it apart from a creepy-ass wolf doesn't deserve much else.

A doubt arouses though: do, or will people ever come to this retard's circus? I foresee massive genocide or babies vomiting their guts.

Last edited:
Episode 8:

So I've randomly decided that Poopy and Kedamono are life partners to add an extra layer of disturbing to this shit. Anyway if I was Kedamono I would have kicked Poopy right square in the balls and just taken the chicken although I guess the balloon trick works too.

Oh I'd pay to see the circus just so I could set it on fire.

Episode 9: So now this guy thinks he is whatever is drawn in the mask he wears? Kedamono, draw an emo and have him cut his veins.

This guy is just disgusting and his crotch seems to have yellow dirt. As Kondo would say: ''The tip is moist!''.

I just wish those syringes weren't sterilized so that he'll get tetanus in the anus (tetanus for short), although knowing him he probably already suffers from ass cancer.

Episode 9:

Heh so Poopy is apparently really easy to manipulate. Just throw on a mask and he literally becomes whatever is drawn on the mask. Although since I guess he really turns into whatever is on the mask then why did the tranquilizers work on him when he was a robot? Oh fuck now I know I'm crazy when I start trying to apply logic to this show.

Still it's nice to see Kedamono get the best of the deranged bunnyman every once in a while. Well nice isn't really a word I would apply to this show but you get the point.

Episode 10:

Oh god I'm going to have nightmares about swallowing bullets that come flying out of a wolf things ass tonight. I guess this is an inventive use of bullettime or something. Still there need to be more episodes where Poopy ends up with a hole in his forehead.

Nothing can describe the horror of repeatedly see the wold shit/fart out bullets.

^ Yeah, logic isn't anywhere in this thing's dictionary. For further proof of that,

Episode 10: how did a sole bullet become three?

[HAX]*skips past mentioning bullet farts/excretions*[/HAX]

Oh great, just great. Our idiotic ''friend'' (bleghhh) has snapped... further. That deviant ugly face of his would freak even Creepy Moon out.

Episode 11:

Wow they start the episode with Poopy fellating a sword. Something tells me that wasn't the first time he's done something like that. Also he really seemed eager to have Kedamono inside of him... I'm trying to say Poopy is gay.

I guess the end of this episode gives a whole new meaning to double penetration.

11:

popee1.jpg

Don't bother me now. I'm busy lifting the gayest sword in the world.

Damn, another character who has an infinite space inside his body? It was the sun in Funny Pets right? It's been a while since I watched that tripe. So now the sicker fuck of the duo is also the one with the most abnormal body. Is he has that much space he could use some brain swallowing. It would likely not work though, his cognitive functions seem way too rotten for that.

Episode 12:

He was kind of reluctant to strap a bomb on his tormentor, yet he was willing to stick him with a huge syringe for a chicken leg. Kedamono was really willing to fuck over his life partner for a bribe. Well he should have done it for free.

Also what the fuck was in that bomb to blow them all the way into space.

Man Linky remember when we used to buddy good shows... yeah me too. This almost has me longing for the days of Shikabane Hime.... that show was genius compared to this.

12:

I wish at least dynamite would work properly here and blow the two up to smithereens.

Moral of the story: don't betray your friend even if killed; do it if offered roast chicken.

kaijipic.png

The forehead, best place to stab a syringe. Dunno what that injection was supposed to do but I'm guessing it has something to do with ass cancer. It's always ass cancer.

Also that alien should join them in their freak show. The more incurable idiots the more chances of the circus actually burning to the ground by itself.

Marius said:
Man Linky remember when we used to buddy good shows... yeah me too. This almost has me longing for the days of Shikabane Hime.... that show was genius compared to this.

Totally agreed... there was a fundamental difference after all: Ouri didn't wear a gay bunny costume.

Back