07-Ghost

unitzero

[sadht]07-Ghost[/sadht][sadhl=2353]07-ghost[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

Looks pretty good to me so far. At first I was thinking this was going to be another lame shounen but it seems that it might actually be better then that.

:smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks fun, better then average at least. I love studio deen (higurashi, Simoun, Shion no Ou come to mind) and really hope they pull through with another strong one. So far though, it seems pretty mediocre.

Of course, this season's line-up isn't all that strong anyway, so anything will do ^^.

I thought this was awesome.
Looks somewhat like Kouka No Regios. Layfon and Teita are somewhat alike it seems.

I liked it. Simple as that. No fancy reasons or what so ever ^^ I go with my gut when it comes to anime. So long I can muster to press play on the next episode I count it as good ^^

Well, i didn't like the church. A bit too surreal. And Teita was kind of a wimp really.
Also, i wanne know where the heck this is going to, since there was no plot development what so ever. Only some rushed parts.
Hope this get's better soon. The first episode set high expectations for me, they gotte make it true. PLEASE.

Oh, the soundtrack is awesome.

If you pay attention to what they're talking about in the second episode this is what I've come to assume:
Teito is one of the guardian spirits, or holds I should say, specifically, the 7th ghost of protection. That's my current assumption.

*gotta love having dattebayo subs again*

Interesting set up. Don't know about the No Regios comparison but at least this was enjoying to watch (I like Kouka No Regios too).

3 was decent. But i hope they're gonne pull something too. I hate everything about the church.
The young priests are all 3 unlikeable characters.
And the nuns. If you make loli nuns, MAKE THEM ECCHI!!!!
The story lives on it's premise for me now. The first battles were EPIC.

Ok, why am i still watching this. I wanne drop it but i don't
5 was painfull
If mikage isnt some dirty cheat it's totally lame, the dude can't have escaped. And whats with this rightfull heir to the raggs kindom. Why didn't the kill him before. How can he "suddenly" remember it anyway
Also, why the fukc isn't he ditching his chains. Is it his fetish or something? It limits your movements and it's anying anyway. Why did the army give him chains that allow him to fight at all???

Oh, and now officially the animation sucks. They did great on CG but this just sucks. The Zeiphon explosions. Ive never seen explosions this irrealistic since like 10 years ago. And the eyebrows. Usually im not annoyed by that coming through the hair. But here they almost present it like an art. And it sucks.

Damn. How fail can an anime get.

If Mikage won't die in next 3 eps i'm droping it :O Best friends in anime like that are useful only as
a)ultimate rival
b) canon fodder that allows main character get some new power/berserk

Anyway the fights are ugly, all the males are obviously gay, all the females are obviously annoying... Only the mermaid is fun, but she can't talk x[ Oh yeah, the scythe looks cool too, my bad :]

It's okay so far. Still has potential, so I won't drop it just yet.

What amuses me the most is that I can recognize a few voice actors from Bleach xD

just wait the story wil get better, and it will make more sense within the next few eps, trust me and yes everything with Teito will make sense also

this show kind of sucks

stupid powers

stupid characters

why does he keep his chains on? wtf?

blah blah blah

I like the Ghosts but I wish this show was more about them

hmmm.. ep 8 shows this still hold a little potential - I'm still hoping for some eye-candy fights instead of this one-pattern boredom.
Mikage isn't dead yet (meh) but he is controlled by Ayanami - i'm fine with that. The enemies are so far trash, and the powers are so far trash, but hopefully once Teito gets his upgrade than "Soldiers team" will start fighting "Church team" and we will finally see something more than just the stupid letters circles (though letter tornado wasn't half bad i admit).
The story still seem pretty boring but who knows - maybe they'll do a sudden suprise (nah, propably won't). Good thing Teito finally got rid of those stupid chains.
This show works perfectly if watched with Asura Crying. First you are showered with too much information in Asura Crap , and then nothing really happens in Lame Ghost :] Perfect Combination :P

sai ram
Out of all the new anime, I actually found this one quite interesting. Really interested to know what powers are held within the The Eye of Mikhail and Raphael.
sai ram

So gay for each other......Mikage! Mikage!.... Teito! Teito! Never forget the promise!.....GAG

The story is interesting.. Frau and the Mermaid are awesome. That's about it.

Ahh, glad I didn't drop it. At episode 9, it started getting interesting again. I usually abhor the majority of the shoujo genre, but I guess the show provides enough shounen aspects to keep my snarling at bay. So far.

Speaking as a BL fan, I find the endless shounen ai hints awkward and not very well put. In some anime, it works when the hints are blatantly obvious, but in this case, I'd say it doesn't. There's a fine line between pointing out jokes and treating the audience as morons.

I freakin' love Frau, though. I'm a total sucker for jerks who give the whimpy main char a smack, whenever I feel like they need it.

Back