Oscar90
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I didn't know what Kabaddi was, but I like this anime so far.
    OkamiHime95
    OkamiHime95
    I didn't either, but it seems interesting. I'm also looking forward to watching Odd Taxi, at some point. :)
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    @OkamiHime95 Same. I keep seeing screenshots from it and it looks interesting.
    Such a crazy night. 2 call outs and only 4 cooks on a super busy Saturday. Im exhausted but I promised friends Id hike at 7 in the morning.
    It's only part-time work, but I'm exhausted. I don't think I wanna switch to full-time any time soon.
    kryxanime
    kryxanime
    Work (unless you're one of those very lucky person doing what they love and like) only drains you till you're exhausted. : (
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Yeah every job is exhausting whether it’s part time or full time, great work ^^
    A chef I used to work for just offered me a job at his restaurant. I took it, but I'm super nervous because I haven't worked in a year.
    vvxlery
    vvxlery
    Food Wars flashbacks >_< Don’t worry! I believe you’re gonna do an awesome job with your AMAZING cooking skills :3
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Best of luck, you will do perfect it’s ok to be nervous! :)
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    @vvxlery I wish I was as good as Soma, but I'm gonna do my best. Thank you.
    @TheNuisance1 Thank you. Hopefully you're right.
    Had a dream that my brother and I were robbing somebody's house and we stole their car. I think my brain is trying to tell me something.
    Corsair
    Corsair
    there is the saying 'to follow your dreams'.
    if it is wise thing to do, that is another thing :)
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Yeah, stealing in your dreams is one thing, real life is another. Maybe your dreams are telling you to be more rebellious, in a good way?
    Schizm
    Schizm
    Obviously it's trying to tell you how to get a free car.
    Don't bake when you're hungry and live alone. I made 9 ramekins of Salted Caramel Custard and they're almost half gone.
    S
    SPOICAT
    F in the chat
    When you plan to watch anime all day and people keep wanting to do things, assuming I have nothing to do...
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    They're probably just asking at the wrong time, but people can be weird sometimes.
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    @Ebonyslayer Yeah, probably. I like that they want to include me, but I also have a limit to how much I want to go out.
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    That's basically how my mom acts around me watching anime. She just always has to do something.
    Finished my first manga of the year, "The Promised Neverland". Hopefully I can get myself to read more this year.
    S
    SPOICAT
    Did you like the ending? (you may answer without giving spoilers)
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    @SPOICAT I thought it was alright. The ending was kinda predictable, but with a slight twist, so it made it a bit more interesting. Seemed like it ended kind of abruptly though, but maybe that's just me.
    S
    SPOICAT
    @Oscar90 that's not only you, I felt the same way too. :3
    Sometimes I still can't believe how mentally and physically drained I am after going out with friends.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Do you do it a lot? Probably not, but you must have had a grand time if you're that tired.
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    @Ebonyslayer No, just on the weekends. I have a lot of fun but we're just sitting around drinking and talking, not partying or anything crazy. My "batteries" just seem like their draining so much faster.
    Made a chili oil for my ramen (and other foods) with Chile de Arbol and Ghost Peppers.
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Wow that’s really cool, I say it’s flavoursome but bloody hot in your mouth haha!
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    @TheNuisance1 Exactly, I used a teaspoon of it and my mouth was on fire. It's so good though.
    Gonna start trying to make a dent in my WTW list this year. Starting with Accel World.
    LangForest
    LangForest
    good luck! i should probably do the same though lol
    Getting addicted to playing Toreba again. (free-plays mainly) I've won a couple things already, so my brain thinks I can get more.
    A nice 8 hour anime binge. Now I only have 8 episodes left and I'm all caught up.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    It feels nice to be caught up, just like I was doing.
    YandereYuno
    YandereYuno
    What were you watching?
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    @YandereYuno All my seasonal anime, but I was a couple episodes behind on some.
    I really need to get started on this seasons anime. I don't know why I always wait multiple weeks before starting anything.
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    There’s no rush like you can binge in one go once they are finished airing :)
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    @Some1ridculous I do with anime I couldn't get to. But I still enjoy keeping up with current anime.
    Agreed to go hiking super early for some reason. Why do people enjoy doing things in the morning?
    Akishima
    Akishima
    When I was with a hiking group, we always got up at like 5:30am to beat the crowds on the popular trails. It sucked.
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    @Some1ridculous Yeah, I'm definitely not a morning person. Which means I need to get up earlier to relax and drink some coffee before doing anything.
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    @Akishima I bet. Some of those trails were packed too. Luckily the one we went to wasn't.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back