Symka
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's been so long since I've posted here, lmao. I fell off :c
    DetectiveImari
    DetectiveImari
    Nah, it's fine. What counts is that you have fun while posting.
    How do you upload gifs to your main profile? I just can't figure it out
    Finally reading Yuyu Hakusho.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    The manga is nice and all, but this is one of those cases where the anime is better overall.
    I bought a 2016 Scion iA today! I'll miss my Nissan, but i'm pretty excited~
    WirlyWirly
    WirlyWirly
    Sounds like your Nissan was a good car, hopefully the Toyota will be too!
    Symka
    Symka
    Thank you! I appreciate that
    I'm about to watch Clannad for the first time, I've put it off long enough. Pray for me.I know I'll probably cry.
    OkamiHime95
    OkamiHime95
    The plot was a little confusing for me at first, but overall I thought it was pretty good. (Haven't watched it in years lol.) I think I'll try to rewatch it after I'm done with my Secret Santa stuff. :)
    Akishima
    Akishima
    It's certainly not a perfect show, but it had some pretty great moments. I really need to rewatch it; it's been a while.
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    I think that was was on the first anime that really made me cry. I kinda want to re-watch it too.
    I'm halfway through reading the book IT by Stephen King. I've never been so nervous about my kitchen sink drain before, lmao.
    Cannot wait for Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Ugh, sooo close
    G
    GTOwlnizuka
    I might be buying a Switch just to play it XD
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    Me too!
    Symka
    Symka
    If I don't play it, there's a fair chance I'll die, lmao
    How can I become a magical girl in real life? Asking for a friend~
    Akishima
    Akishima
    Provided you give your soul in exchange, I'm sure it can be arranged.
    Symka
    Symka
    I'm not sure if my soul is of any real value, lmao. Can I just wish really, really hard?
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @Symka: It's certainly worth a try, lol.
    I'm looking for more people to follow/be followed by! I want 2 see more content/more of my content seen! Comment here so I can follow you!
    Somebody please stop me from starting Macross. I don't even like mecha that much, and the series is sooooo long. I'm so conflicted
    Akishima
    Akishima
    I've been thinking about watching it too. Maybe watch Macross Zero or Macross Plus instead first? That way, you can say you've seen some Macross, but don't have to suffer through the series. Both of those are self-contained stories.
    Symka
    Symka
    I'm reeeeally trying to hold myself back. But, I love the character designs and I love old anime, and it looks like a nice series? I just, MAN, is it long
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @Symka: I'd say just go for it- if you wind up not liking it, you don't have to keep watching. Looks like the original Macross series is 36 episodes- that's not too bad, really. I'm also a sucker for old anime- especially cheesy 80's OVAs.
    Hey! How do I add a photo at the end of a comment, or under my bio? Or even in a review? I can't seem to figure it out, lol. Thank you!!
    Still kinda bad at this. How do I start a forum?? Thanks in advance!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back