WolfAngelus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Random Thought: People celebrate Birthdays, but is getting 1 year closer to dying really something to celebrate about?
    ReineDeSang
    ReineDeSang
    Yes. Or you can see it as one year more of cheating death.
    WolfAngelus
    WolfAngelus
    It's all about different perspectives, there's a lot more ways than the typical at face value. It was interesting to think about, it's kind of similar for Christmas. We know what it's intended purpose was, but it has evolved, and if you look at different perspectives, it again celebrates the death of person which is an odd thing to celebrate.
    Nicknames
    Nicknames
    To be precise Christmas celebrates his birth, not his death =P His death (and resurrection) is celebrated on Holy Week
    Doing some spring cleaning for a new PC. Any (NA) FF14 players that would like Gil for cheap since I never play anymore ? Got 90M ^.^
    Nintendo, why have you forsaken me. Your new Kirby demo is incredibly underwhelming and easy :( Really bummed about it
    Either my laptop is wearing out, or the site is unusually slow the past days?
    Scalpelexis
    Scalpelexis
    Servers are a bit dizzy, hopefully it will be soon solved.
    WolfAngelus
    WolfAngelus
    I somehow thought it might be, but with a 10 year old Laptop you never know.
    Whatever the maintenance did, the site is slower than dial-up >.>
    sothis
    sothis
    This comment isn't appreciated - we're clearly not done yet or a post would have been made. We've been working nonstop for about 7 hours to try to get things working, so please be patient. Holding off on public complaints will be helpful for team morale as we continue to work on this.
    WolfAngelus
    WolfAngelus
    I recalled the post mentioning 1am start with around 4 hours. I noticed quite a few members signed into the forums. I thought I was the only one experiencing it since I thought the maintenance had ended around 2 hours ago at this time of posting, or perhaps an issue with connections to Canada. Sorry if that bothered you, and also I don't know that you post when maintenance is completely done
    An Anime gets so much better when you realize the VA of Kagura from Gintama is doing the MC in the Anime you're watching, yay
    Reactions: g3data
    Schizm
    Schizm
    Ah, that one. It's ok but the Saito abuse gets old really quick.
    WolfAngelus
    WolfAngelus
    I am a Tsundere fan, so not for me :P I am enjoying it a lot, almost as much as Shakugan no Shana
    Schizm
    Schizm
    I like tsundere characters myself, but Louise's treatment of Saito is pretty much unjustified everytime. She's on the same annoyance level as Naru from Love Hina (and I still love that show, lol).
    The one universe I wish would get proper Anime seasons on a regular basis and would have a lot to offer - Touhou :<
    Reactions: Zed
    ZetsubouKaiji
    ZetsubouKaiji
    Steam is littered with garbage meme games and games with disgusting concepts made by people with no real talent hoping to make a buck by peaking people's morbid curiosity. This isn't any worse that the game where you play an ass shooting poop at stuff.
    Zed
    Zed
    *secretly adds to the cart*
    SpanglishJC
    SpanglishJC
    It's better than most of the garbage on steam. The vast majority of those games barely get to see a mixed reaction let alone a positive one. Having played GJ a little there is certainly work put into it, but it's 'premise' is dumb.
    All these new Anime airing and conversations, and I'm still working on "Once Upon a Time" before I can see them & join. 3 more seasons :<
    New Year Goals: 1) Find an actual job (reluctantly) 2) Volunteer for A-P 3) Watch shows more than last year
    I have waited over 10 years to play VR. Decided to get it for Christmas and today, my PSVR finally arrived :3 Who needs RL anymore!
    Reactions: crowwolf
    crowwolf
    crowwolf
    I saw a game called Vrchat. I want vr now lol. Not sure if its on ps4 but maybe?
    WolfAngelus
    WolfAngelus
    That's for PC only. PS4 has other cool stuff, although more games are being ported to PS4 because it's the most popular VR version. For PC it's picky on whether it takes Vive, Rift, or both, and performance varies a lot PC to PC. PS4 means all hardware is the same so it's optimized. I highly recommend VR though, it's so entertaining xD like combining 3DS + 3D movies but better
    Holidays are just like any other day for me, Gaming & Anime/Movies since I'm alone. Anyone else in the same situation or just me o: ?
    The tough dilemmas Anime fans face: Wanting to watch new Anime, but also re-watching old ones / Whether or not to start a 200-800 Ep show
    Reactions: zala and Rascal
    WolfAngelus
    WolfAngelus
    Exponentially worse when you have trouble making a decisive decision on anything. For me its this - in regards to 100+ eps > DBZ / One Piece / Sailor Moon / D.Gray-man. For new, it's the Fate/ series and couple more. For re-watching its Cardcaptor Sakura / Ranma 1/2, K-On!
    zala
    zala
    Put the shows on post it notes, throw them up in the air, and the first one you catch is the anime you can watch.
    Thrawn
    Thrawn
    Should I catch up on Shitty Anime #1, Shitty Anime #2 or Even Shittier than Shit Anime #Shit
    Reactions: Rascal
    What is this sorcery, no bots all night long?
    E
    ElfChan
    I know!
    WolfAngelus
    WolfAngelus
    I felt so.... alone, lol, and here I was almost ready to buy their products!
    Nicknames
    Nicknames
    They just fell victim of a very thorough boticide :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back