Claptrap
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i wish i had a lot of money
    Claptrap
    Claptrap
    @Hesperide well even the people who have money probably want more so that's true
    ZetsubouKaiji
    ZetsubouKaiji
    Not me. A lot of money sounds like a burden. I just want enough money to live a comfortable existence where I don't have to worry about some catastrophic event coming along to ruin everything.
    Claptrap
    Claptrap
    @ZetsubouKaiji hmm well I guess when I say 'a lot' it's something like that. I'd like to be comfortable and also able to support people I know who need help sometimes. it's such an expensive area here, too.
    I'm depraved on account of I'm deprived.
    Zed
    Zed
    Your honor, my client is not depraved, they're deprived
    "What's good is to eradicate hope. They can't get you if got no hope." - Tom Wambsgans, absolute genius and absolutely correct
    damn twitter is making me want to talk politics. i will not talk politics. i will not talk politics. i will not talk politics.
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    I don’t support any politics tbh, both sides let ppl down big time so yeah I personally don’t support the left and right in my country…
    AnnaSartin
    AnnaSartin
    Most politicians suck, all political parties suck. The End.
    ReineDeSang
    ReineDeSang
    I don't believe parties even exist these days. It's just a single party pretending to be two different ones, while having the same objective. Destroying families and the country. Both having a lot of sheeple following them. :(
    kind of want to slam my hands in a car door
    Balthasaurus
    Balthasaurus
    I did that once and passed out from the pain, wouldn't really recommend it.
    ReineDeSang
    ReineDeSang
    I too can vouch it is not something you want to do. The pain it pretty bad, not the worst I've felt but it was pretty close to it.
    I suddenly have free time but I feel a bit like shit I will say
    ReineDeSang
    ReineDeSang
    I hate it when that happens too. It used to happen to me a lot, but now. It isn't too bad. I really hope you can find some peace and comfort, even if it is tiny.
    forgive me for being kind of glum and sentimental lately. it is what it is
    ReineDeSang
    ReineDeSang
    Don't ask for forgiveness for something like that. Everyone has their down times. Hope you feel better soon though.
    Claptrap
    Claptrap
    ReineDeSang
    ReineDeSang
    @Claptrap : You're welcome. If you ever need to talk to someone, you can always message me.
    A glass can only spill what it contains
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    It spills a lotta things that can be pretty or unpretty
    ReineDeSang
    ReineDeSang
    False. That said glass can cause other things to spill, if you hit it with said glass. If they are filled with something of course.
    uh oh doomer thoughts incoming. need another episode of succession to cheer me up. come on next sunday
    the joy of an hrt appt versus knowing your whole family is going to eviscerate you
    Hesperide
    Hesperide
    If family won't support you, then that is their failure. Find joy in whatever you choose, and don't let anyone steal it away from you.
    Claptrap
    Claptrap
    @Hesperide I missed this comment. Thank you, I do appreciate it
    looking forward to getting stuff done on monday so I can rewatch more succession. maybe even some anime.
    [ingests an edible] am I feeling 'euphoric' yet?
    AnnaSartin
    AnnaSartin
    Quit doing drugs and get high on anime. It's cheaper, healthier, and 1000% more addictive! :)
    Claptrap
    Claptrap
    @ZetsubouKaiji well, you know, even out of bad things you do get funny experiences sometimes so, you know, I'm not going to judge either way. But it's important you do what makes you comfortable too.
    Claptrap
    Claptrap
    @AnnaSartin Well I'm probably as addicted to anime as can get, being a db mod. That said, edibles aren't super unhealthy or anything. I'm just trying to find something that makes me feel like life isn't complete sludge
    the good and bad thing about life is - no matter what happens, life keeps happening
    AnnaSartin
    AnnaSartin
    Until you die. Then your life is no longer happening.
    Hesperide
    Hesperide
    Is this a roundabout threat of saying we will definitely get more Alvin and the Chipmunk movies? If so, entropy can't get here fast enough!
    Claptrap
    Claptrap
    @AnnaSartin technically life keeps happening even if you aren't around. it's just happening to other people
    a mask of my own face - i'd wear that
    Claptrap
    Claptrap
    @ZetsubouKaiji there's a song that goes 'if I hide myself wherever I go, am I ever truly there?' - etc - as a statement - masks are essential to the function of society, but yet, also, there comes a degree when you can feel too disconnected. and it's just naturally easier for some people, or some people's 'true selves' align easily with societal expectations.
    Claptrap
    Claptrap
    @ZetsubouKaiji but it's also about knowing or reading the room... really, what it comes down to - like with all things - is there is a balance, there's a societal value in masks, but they also end up causing their own issues. everything is about hitting a proper balance.
    Claptrap
    Claptrap
    @Rascal I look into my eye holes, what do I see?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back