AquamarineGem
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The anime: Glass Mask taught me that actors wear masks as fragile as glass that breaks and shatters easily when they are not well.
    Tim1366
    Tim1366
    that is a pretty cool saying. (:
    My personality is more like an opal. It’s my birthstone. Opals changes color based off your mood, and emotions.
    The news said that the copyright for Mickey Mouse expired on Jan. 1. Disney will lose copyrights for some of it's iconic characters.
    howtoprocrastinate
    howtoprocrastinate
    Uh oh, the mouse is free. Run whil-
    Hesperide
    Hesperide
    Only the original first Steamboat Willie version. They still retain copyright on all other versions of him.
    MistLiigh
    MistLiigh
    Also, while I haven't looked into the details, I have heard that even Steamboat Willie may still have some restrictions; look into it from a reliable source more if you ever intend to do anything with it.
    Have a wonderful holiday season everyone! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
    Perruche
    Perruche
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year pal!
    cosmia
    cosmia
    Merry Christmas and happy New Year!! ( ´ ∀ `)ノ ♡
    My head is spinning from calculating all these Black Friday sales. I'm getting old.
    OkamiHime95
    OkamiHime95
    I don't shop from there, but thank's anyway. :) Amazon has some good deals on certain manga rn, and several Pokemon DVD box sets for over 50% off.
    I'm just having a hard time deciding if I should only get manga or not. xD
    AquamarineGem
    AquamarineGem
    So far I bought some new Beats headphones, and computer mouses. My brother and I are thinking of getting my grandma a new iphone.
    Ergoprox
    Ergoprox
    nah, you are 30, not only you are at the golden age of your life but also, you are smarter than when you were 15...
    My brother took me to a Jujutsu Kaisen event at Kura Sushi today. We had lots of fun and it was a wonderful early birthday present.
    cosmia
    cosmia
    that sounds like it was so much fun!! :D happy early birthday!!
    AquamarineGem
    AquamarineGem
    Thanks @cosmia We had lots of fun and enjoyed the event. Appreciate the birthday wishes, and hope you have a fantastic October!
    Allergy proof pillow cases are so nice. It totally cured my night time allergies. No more night time skin rashes and allergy attacks.
    Balthasaurus
    Balthasaurus
    Hey, that's great to hear!
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Sorry to hear that you had issues with pillows from the past, hopefully these pillows u have now will make a huge difference in the long term!
    Nemurin238
    Nemurin238
    Its good to know that those pillow cases are curing your allergies :)
    The gym workouts have made it easier to sleep, and lose weight. I mostly go for the treadmills, and biking machines.
    Nemurin238
    Nemurin238
    I’m glad working out makes it easier to sleep for you. I work out too and do lots of activities to make me active. It’s also good for your health in the future.
    AquamarineGem
    AquamarineGem
    @Nemurin238 Thank you! My brother taught me how to use a screw driver and screws to build treadmills, biking machines, gaming chairs, and furniture at home! We just buy the parts at Amazon! So I learned a lot from him.
    Returning to work on Friday. My vacation was fun. I even had a chance to go to a movie theater to watch Jujutsu Kaisen 0 and Sonic .
    Nemurin238
    Nemurin238
    Wow I hope you enjoyed watching Jujutsu Kaisen 0 and Sonic. Those two are good movies to watch.
    AquamarineGem
    AquamarineGem
    I prefer the Jujutsu Kaisen TV series over the movie. It was better. Sonic was really entertaining. It had a lot of funny and romantic moments.
    In your opinion, what country has the best cuisines or native foods?
    Saeryen
    Saeryen
    I find I'm partial to a lot of countries that are near the ocean. I love Italian, British, Thai, Greek, Japanese, and Indian foods. I also like Mexican, Middle Eastern and French foods a lot (especially French sweets, thank you Pretty Cure!). I've also tried some Peruvian things I love. In America I tend to favor the coastal stuff too; when I've vacationed in California and Florida I've loved the food there.
    blissinapricot
    blissinapricot
    I love food in general so I can't really pick anything, but Indian, Thai, Japanese and Chinese food stand out to me the most!
    I'm getting ready for the International Pokemon tournament next weekend! Hope to win the first shiny Galarian bird as the prize!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back