Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Has it really been two years since I signed up to this site? Damn
    Nemurin238
    Nemurin238
    Congratulations for two years of anime planet
    Oblithian
    Oblithian
    Time flies while your soul is being absorbed by the anime.
    OkamiHime95
    OkamiHime95
    Happy 2 year A-P anniversary. xD A few more months, and it'll be 3 for me.
    I dreamt the sequel of chainsaw man was finally publish and it also had a weird crossover with spyxfamily. Guess its better to keep dreaming
    OneEyeMonkey
    OneEyeMonkey
    You never know maybe sometime in distand future when animes/ mangas starts to get remakes XDDDD
    My two month weekend has officially started T-T
    UniversalParanoia1
    UniversalParanoia1
    Lucky I just had a week off and now I’m back here for another 2 weeks before I get 2 week off again
    SHOTO777
    SHOTO777
    Oof. For me, that would suck. Is it kinda like summer/winter break for you? It takes me about a week for the stress of not doing something to set in.
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Have a nice time!
    I gave myself a diy wolf cut so now not only i have my hair uneven af, but i have to style it for it to be kind of decent. Thanks past me :)
    S
    SodaFox
    Well, the price is right I suppose! And at least with hair you can always cut more or wait for it to grow.
    blissinapricot
    blissinapricot
    My friend ended up cutting her hair unevenly too! Try to get a friend or a parent to help you even it out (especially if it's at the back) + styling it with a straightener does help a lot!
    im one year closer to death! o/
    S
    Shihai
    You are one year closer to an uni, sleepless nights, no time for anime/games, having a worthless job, with a boss, who thinks that their jokes are funny and so on and so forth. Enjoy being a teenager as much as you can. Happy bday!
    FoodLife
    FoodLife
    I guess this means it's your birthday huh
    Happy Birthday!!
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    Happy late birthday!
    I am alive, guess that counts
    Akishima
    Akishima
    It does indeed! Hope you're ok too though.
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    I'm glad you're alive! Hope everything is alright!
    God today sucks
    SHOTO777
    SHOTO777
    Oof, hope it gets better! I always cheer myself up by watching my favorite anime... But then I feel sad again when it ends.
    "When we dont know if we will have a future, we look back into the past. That's why Im listening to Michel Jackson, mom" -Me at dinner, 2021
    SHOTO777
    SHOTO777
    So insightful. I have to use that the next time someone tells me to stop goofing off and pay attention to my future.
    howtoprocrastinate
    howtoprocrastinate
    Sounds just like a famous quote and my new-go-to for when I'm procrastinating
    My mom bought instant ramen, yay :D
    howtoprocrastinate
    howtoprocrastinate
    Ramen is good
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    I’ve had noodles with Tomato soup and veg, now I want them again but in a different flavour
    SHOTO777
    SHOTO777
    Ramen... We've only ever had ramen at our house when my cousins came to live with us for a bit. I got to enjoy some for a few days after they left, but then we gave it all back to them as a Christmas present. They didn't even eat that much. I was like, "Mom! Those were my lunches for the next month or two!"
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back