Rascal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• See y'all next month. Think i'm taking a break from socials for a month.
    Madoka
    Madoka
    Take care! It's oddly harder than you think but more rewarding! Once you get used to not checking you find over the days you get happier (at least I did when i dropped facebook). All the best.
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    Enjoy the cleanse!
    worknboy
    worknboy
    take care! lol on comment on my pro.
    It's hard to be scared of something that has a personality
    Sodafox
    Sodafox
    Could you explain? Like, I'd be pretty scared of a sociopath/person with antisocial personality disorder.
    Hesperide
    Hesperide
    Unless that personality is "I maul others for a hobby"
    Rascal
    Rascal
    In media, like when the monster talks or is just a person with a whole personality and crap, the tension all goes away most of the time or gets lessened. Fear of the unknown is the biggest fear, when you don't know what a threat is thinking, feeling, or what they're like, then they're scary.
    Every day I wake up and I thank god for the miracle that is sugar free energy drinks
    I don't actually dislike the scientific process, I like the study of science. Its scientists that I just can't stand.
    Hesperide
    Hesperide
    Sure there are some who try to place certain ideas on a hill and then proceed to die upon it while proclaiming all transgressors are heretics, but all you have to do is look at all the countless papers, debates, conventions and theories to see that if any one group is trying to control an overall field, they are doing a terrible job of it.
    Hesperide
    Hesperide
    If anything, when it comes to the sciences, free thought is more prevalent now than it has ever been.

@Sajonji Intolerance was a thing long before America was a thing.
    Rascal
    Rascal
    @Hesperide It's generalizing, yeah, but in my experience all people who are "into science" act this way, especially in pop culture. It's all full of arrogance and elitism. Neil deGrasse Tyson and Bill Nye are prime examples of how terrible the public-facing side of "science" is. And on the other hand, you have school curriculums.
    If you openly advertise personal details about your life, you're a narcissist. You're not nearly as important as you think you are.
    Sodafox
    Sodafox
    Hey my state of mind is relevant to the rants I make about anime
    Saeryen
    Saeryen
    If someone is sharing their story of trauma, it's because they are in pain and need kindness. Plus, it helps other people who've experienced the same thing feel like they're not alone.
    Also, "personal details" is very vague. By that logic simply saying "I am inspired by Haruka from Pretty Cure" is being narcissistic.
    Corsair
    Corsair
    i have shoes on my feet.
    Foul tarnished, is that the flame of ambition emboldening you or are you just happy to see me ;)
    In a new world of my making, boob bags on clothing will be outlawed
    interregnum
    interregnum
    Then you can never be allowed to have that power.

[draws his sword]

[erases his sword and starts over so the hilt can have a rad wolf design on it]
    Madoka
    Madoka
    I have some complaints about your new world order, and by a few, I of course mean one big one!
    Rascal
    Rascal
    New rule, drawing puns are also not allowed
    I fucking love politics. I want to fucking destroy all of my relationships over banal bullshit
    ReineDeSang
    ReineDeSang
    Friendships aren't friendships if they can't last through differences of opinion.
    UniversalParanoia1
    UniversalParanoia1
    Politics just always made me sad more than anything. It breaks apart bonds of people that would be friends or close otherwise
    My doctor said I grind in my sleep and tbh he real as fuck for that
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    Ah man that sucks. I try to grind on my cheeks to keep it from my teeth
    AndriasSch
    AndriasSch
    If you can afford a night guard I highly recommend it instead of having to repair teeth in the future.
    I have never been as serious about anything as I am about Elden Ring Miquella cut content
    Rascal
    Rascal
    1. Fromsoft is the worst company of all time

OR

2. We get Miquella patch/DLC

The only two options
    I am not interested in being in WW3 I just got a job thanks.
    Sajonji
    Sajonji
    hmmm, WW3 would mean i'd have another excuse to not look for a job.
    But not entirely sure if it would be worth it \s
    Scalpelexis
    Scalpelexis
    And I just started Tatami Galaxy, they really have to wait..
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back