04TJ
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have noticed for a while now I have been reading to many bl and I don't know how to control myself any more... Help o(ㄒoㄒ) me.
    Never knew that time would go like a breeze. I'm about to graduate and find everthing confusing and frustrating & hope everyone's happy >.<!
    Left all my assignment and am busy reading and watching.. What am I doing with my life ٩(๑꒦ິȏ꒦ິ๑)۶
    Nemurin238
    Nemurin238
    Same, I study, watch anime, and try my best to read manga
    I'm doing this a lot.. Usually I don't read too many ongoing but lately I change my decision to reading from WTR ˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚
    Nemurin238
    Nemurin238
    That’s okay, I’m also not in a lot of ongoing reading lately as well
    04TJ
    04TJ
    I'm fairy tail die heart fan, but have not read it's manga yet & am debating on reading it or not... Please suggest ヾ(^-^)ノ
    OkamiHime95
    OkamiHime95
    If you like the anime, then why not, I would say.

I really like the anime too, and am only on vol 12 of the manga, but I've enjoyed what I read so far. :)
    04TJ
    04TJ
    Again a sleepless night with assignment, that won't just complete (*」>д<)」───
    As a design student i give jury as my final exam, the date for it is set in between 4-9 but i still don't know when is my jury (┬┬_┬┬)
    I want to read "Kotaro Lives Alone", but as it seems it's not yet translated and the anime has left me with throbbing heart (a bit in pain)
    I wish I was still at home enjoying my manga & anime life. Why is it that life gets hard every second you grow o(ㄒoㄒ).
    04TJ
    04TJ
    @knoxyal i hope it worked that way, my parents won't leave me alone. But on the bright side I know they don't mean any harm
    04TJ
    04TJ
    @TheNuisance1 and on tope expectations..... They make it even harder
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    @04TJ yeah defo is hard when you are living in the same roof as them and they have too much high expectations on u
    Happy valentines to all..... Haaaa.... I want to eat chocolate, wish my sis would give me some (๑•́ω•̀)
    I always end up with a dry throat when I watch historical war based movie, and end up thinking why it's happens (。ノω\。)
    I wonder if someone could recommend me my first shougo ai or yuri manga, cause I want to try it but don't know from which one I should start
    .・゜-: ✧ :-  A very happy new to all, and lots of blessings -: ✧ :-゜・.
    Shifting to college fare from is to tiring and lonely, on top if you don't have a roommate yet ಥ‿ಥ, life sucks
    Akishima
    Akishima
    College is always an adjustment. Hope you meet some cool people soon.
    04TJ
    04TJ
    I once came across a bl/yaoi, and it has ruined me. I can't get over how good their stories are (Ω Д Ω) I'm adicted to it now
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @04TJ: Check out The Night Beyond the Tricornered Window. I'm reading the manga now, and the anime just started airing. It's more horror bromance than bl, but it's perfect for Halloween.
    04TJ
    04TJ
    04TJ
    04TJ
    Hum.... I don't know why but things I'm not watching is going to my watching list Σ(゜゜) why? (∵)?
    04TJ
    04TJ
    You think so
    04TJ
    04TJ
    It happens to me few times already w( ̄△ ̄;)w!
    I don't like it, I don't like it at all. Why is college life so difficult (。ノω\。), my anime and manga time is going away (Ω Д Ω)
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    I feel you bro, I remember it being hard to have “me time” during college but hey look forward to when u get the time to read manga as well as watch anime again :)
    04TJ
    04TJ
    ((((;゜Д゜))) hope so o(╥﹏╥)
    Ahhh! Sem 3 is starting with lots of work and my weak body that can't take work. Also my free time o(iДi)o. Life can be so unfair sometimes
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back