Rascal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dub voice actors be like: ee zoo koo mid door ee yuh
    Rascal
    Rascal
    Japanese voice actors be like: I make over ten times the amount of money that the average Japanese animator makes for less than half the hours.
    UniversalParanoia1
    Nemurin238
    Nemurin238
    I’m not really a fun of dub actors, the only good dub for me Soul Eater
    Elden Ring? More like how am I expected to function in society right now when this game exists.
    ReineDeSang
    ReineDeSang
    Lol. Ah the good old game of life.
    Sajonji
    Sajonji
    ikr. the game is sooo big. Even after a session of multiple hours, feels like having done so little
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Yeah it seems like a big ass game to function your own time cause my god, I salute any Youtubers who dedicate their time with both recording and playing the game
    Normalize playing the lowest note on a handheld keyboard when you enter a room.
    It's 2025. The PS5 was proven in court to be a psyop by the CIA. It doesn't exist. Crypto miners are buying their own NFT's for billions.
    Rascal
    Rascal
    Metaverse is the only purchasable game in existence and it's an exclusive on the Epic store which is owned by Ryan Reynolds. Elon Musk has gone into hiding on mars.
    Rascal
    Rascal
    Feel old yet? You should. Scientists have found out that the sun is rapidly increasing the aging process due to ozone depletion from hair products and farming practices. Human life expectancy is now twelve years.
    Rascal
    Rascal
    Inflation is 10,683% what it was two years ago and gummy bears are worth their weight in gold. This is the only positive.
    Don't fall for "Nobody is 'forcing' you to do anything." Say coerced or threatened instead of forced, to get your point across.
    Rascal
    Rascal
    A choice made under threat or coercion is not a choice made with freedom or rights in mind.
    Nemurin238
    Nemurin238
    To be honest, when someone says that Nobody is forcing you then it feels like that I am forcing myself to do something that I don’t want to do
    "Do you think this sequence has enough impact?" "Just play You Say Run over it, I'm sure it'll be fine."
    Rascal
    Rascal
    "But we don't have the rights to that track."

"Just change one note. Nobody will notice."
    Rascal
    Rascal
    And that's how all the shounen soundtracks were made from 2017-2022
    When every entitled asshole in the world is yelling at you to obey them, it's your job to take a wide stance, and give them the finger.
    interregnum
    interregnum
    Or, if you're a little shy, go along with them for a bit, wait for them to start yelling at someone else who is taking a wide stance and giving them the finger, and then hit them with a frying pan.

Figuratively speaking.
    Rascal
    Rascal
    Blunt force trauma to the head is an adequate way to deal with elites, I feel
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Yup that's reality for ya that u have to abide, it can suck
    Occam's aftershave: the least blunt version of the simplest answer is the most easy to accept.
    This just in: recent study shows people who use the word "bestie" probably the most toxic people of all time
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Yup I can totally see that from my experience, not everyone is that good with playing the "best friend" role
    Gatekeeping gets a bad rep but it can honestly be a good thing.
    AnnaSartin
    AnnaSartin
    Sometimes it's not needed or wanted, other times you wish too late that somebody had thought of it before a good franchise is completely ruined
    Rascal
    Rascal
    Yeah, exactly that. Stopping people from enjoying something is wrong, but sometimes people need to be stopped from trying to invade a community to fix something that isn't broken, otherwise that thing might lose its identity.
    That men in black forgetty flashy thing would come in super handy in real life
    ReineDeSang
    ReineDeSang
    Tell me about it. I could use one right now myself to forget the last ten years or so.
    To clarify, on that last profile post I was referring to the Last Day of the 12 Days of Christmas, or Epiphany, which is today.
    Rascal
    Rascal
    Sorry to anyone I offended. Happy last day of Christmas.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back