Akishima
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• There's a new pho place just down the street from me. This means I can now get bubble tea any time I want. Self-control, what's that?
    Nemurin238
    Nemurin238
    Wow that’s amazing, unlimited boba stops lol
    The ferry we were supposed to take broke down and five hours later the replacement has finally arrived.
    Nemurin238
    Nemurin238
    That’s good to know, now you can finally enjoy the view when you go up that ferries wheel
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @Nemurin238: Haha, lol. It was such a long wait. It was nice to visit, but I don't think I'd want to live on an island that you can only get to by boat. We got home at midnight.
    On vacation in the San Juan Islands. I'd almost feel like a rich person if I could actually afford anything here. Luckily, hiking is free :P
    Nemurin238
    Nemurin238
    Well at least you get to see the beautiful views and experience the wildlife while hiking, it’s also good excercise as well
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @ReineDesCieux: Thanks. Puts things in perspective. It's only an hour ferry ride from where we live, but being able to go somewhere at all is a blessing. I'm lucky my family can split the cost. @Nemurin238: Oh yes, not complaining at all. But everything is ridiculously expensive!
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Nice! Enjoy!!! :)
    Ahhh, it's Sunday and I've got too much time on my hands to think about stuff I shouldn't. Should do something productive, like watch anime.
    ReineDeSang
    ReineDeSang
    Thankfully I had a busy Sunday. Didn't have too much time to think this weekend, thankfully. I hope you found something to do.
    Nemurin238
    Nemurin238
    I recommend you watch anime but that's up to you
    It's not even Independence Day until midnight, but the fireworks have already started.
    ReineDeSang
    ReineDeSang
    Thankfully we had a little here ourselves, but no where as much as previous years. And thank goodness.
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Yeah we don’t celebrate it in Europe but we pretty much get them every weekend since we live across a hotel
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    We actually got fireworks all weekend. I always love the popping of them, sooooo satisfying!
    Just cleaned the balcony off and disenfranchised about a hundred spiders. I feel a little guilty and hope I don't get cursed.
    Nemurin238
    Nemurin238
    Omg that’s horrifying, I would be tramatized if I were to clean that (I have a big fear of spiders especially when stepping on one)
    Corsair
    Corsair
    shouldnt be a problem if they didnt pay the rent.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @Nemurin238: It sounds worse than it was- mostly very tiny/baby spiders, but I did eventually go put some shoes on for that very reason. Not keen on stepping on any sort of bug.

@Corsair: Ahahaha. I'll remember that if they come suing for damages.
    Got a replacement mouse at work today and I am overjoyed. The scroll wheel quit working first thing Monday, and it's been such a pain.
    knoxyal
    knoxyal
    Tech issues can be frustrating.
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    That’s good that they did move their butts to give you workable equipment
    The movie binge continues. I'm really glad to have finally gotten around to watching all these films I've been meaning to for literal years.
    Nemurin238
    Nemurin238
    That's good to know, hope you enjoy :)
    Watched a whopping 8 movies this weekend. I wanted to watch more, but alas, work.
    Nemurin238
    Nemurin238
    Wow 8 movies, that's a lot. What did you watch?? Also good luck on your work and whatever you need to do
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Wow that’s quite a lotta movies to take up your time! Hope you enjoy!
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @Nemurin238: The Electric Life of Louis Wain, Encanto, Coco, Kubo and the Two Strings, Nezha, Song of the Sea, Bubble, and Words Bubble Up Like Soda Pop. All except the first are animated films I've been meaning to watch for a while. I posted my thoughts on them in the movie discussion thread.
    They should never let me anywhere near art shows, but they are so much fun!
    ZetsubouKaiji
    ZetsubouKaiji
    As long as you didn't draw all over the paintings then you did okay.
    Starting the year off with more jigsaw puzzles, hiking, movie/tv watching, reading, and probably less anime. What am I even doing?
    Rascal
    Rascal
    you're becoming a person
    A tsunami warning went off today, ironically as we were driving to the coast to hike.
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    At least the tide didn’t come towards u!
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @TheNuisance1: It mostly resulted in the equivalent of a king tide, but San Francisco did get some 10-foot waves I guess.
    Got an extra day off due to the foot of snow we got over Xmas. Not looking forward to driving tomorrow.
    And, it's a white Christmas, ladies and gents. I repeat, a white Christmas. This is a very strange year.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back