arnexks
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• On a positive note- "Nigoru Hitomi de Nani wo Negau" looks so goddamn promising, had to write a review
    Frommidgard
    Frommidgard
    Oh! I've been wanting to read that one.
    "Onani Master Kurosawa" made me smh my head so hard I sprained it. Kurosawa- be better
    manga recommendations?
    Nemurin238
    Nemurin238
    I highly recommend Oshi no Ko if you are into the idol industry
    shinigamiMIO
    shinigamiMIO
    if you're into webtoons/manhwa i'd say to give your throne a read, its really good
    SHOTO777
    SHOTO777
    Bit late (okay, way late), but recently I've been reading Lout of Count's Family (webtoon version) and it is soooo good. The story is awesome, the art is wonderful, and the characters are all pretty interesting. Nanbaka is also good, although it's not everyone's cup of tea.
    Starting Uni. Do's/Dont's?
    CodexScript
    CodexScript
    If it's before the cutoff date, don't be afraid/ashamed to drop a class if you don't vibe with the professor. A good instructor will make a world of difference. Also, https://www.ratemyprofessors.com/ helps tremendously - can see reviews from your fellow and former students.
    ReineDeSang
    ReineDeSang
    Focus on school and maintaining grades. Friends won't pay your way through life, so socializing should come last.

Don't be afraid to take a class that you are interested in, but would be typically too scared to take for whatever reason. I took a painting class my last semester and wish I had taken it and more sooner than I had.
    Nemurin238
    Nemurin238
    I recommend you don’t procrastinate and miss class while you in uni, take something that you are interested in and manage your time efficiently. Also don’t eat lots of junk food and eat healthy nutrition food instead.
    socially numb or mentally numb?
    ReineDeSang
    ReineDeSang
    Um. Mentally numb. Being socially numb is very strange and can lead to feeling anxiety, etc. Mentally numb, because you would feel nothing and nothing would bother you. Almost nothing anyways.
    arnexks
    arnexks
    @ReineDesCieux I would pick being socially numb because that would lead to your inability to act in a social enviroment while mental numbness would be akin to being drunk.
    I read a manga where the art is most often than not ass but funnily enough that makes the story better...
    arnexks
    arnexks
    The manga name is Angel Densetsu.
    Reached Berserk chapter 164 and now I'm mega grieving cause the future looked so warm but with Miuras death we will never see that.. future
    MistLiigh
    MistLiigh
    This should probably go in the thread for the manga, with spoiler tags... Please don't post spoilers here where they can't be hidden T-T
    arnexks
    arnexks
    @MistLiigh I didn't spoil things. Unless you count Miuras death a spoiler? or "the future looked so warm" but that does not describe anything.
    MistLiigh
    MistLiigh
    *Facepalm* Apparently at this point I hadn't yet committed the author's name to memory, so I thought you were talking about a character... Sorry for opening my mouth only to have to put my foot in it.
    Imported my AP lists to Mal and my Mal lists to AP. Quite a chore. Even had to try doing some coding to fix file differences.
    smeg
    smeg
    maybe we could just tattoo all our finished animes on our skin and live in a commune. anybody watching anything i don't like will be shot
    arnexks
    arnexks
    @smeg that's pretty hardcore. I would just pout and annoy the person who doesn't like my animes.
    Kaeseolin
    Kaeseolin
    Well, that's kind of serious. I should have a deal but everyone liked my favorite animes.
    Finished Fire Punch. It's crazy I tell ya. I was scared my head might explode out of pure confusion.
    arnexks
    arnexks
    @TheNuisance1 The incest thing was fucked but so were many things. So it easily blended in with all other nonsense.
    arnexks
    arnexks
    @TheNuisance1 friend, you've only read 3 chapters. Incest is mentioned and dropped instantaneously. But tbh if that scared you away from reading it then you would've been disgusted of what's to come.
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    @arnexks yeah it threw me off big time so yeah I had to drop it to save myself and I am glad I did. It was one of the creepiest shounen I’ve ever read!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back