Balthasaurus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Do you ever get slightly annoyed when someone you don't like is enjoying the same thing as you? Like they're intruding on your interests?
    Balthasaurus
    Balthasaurus
    I know that it's a weird feeling but I can't quite shake it.
    Claptrap
    Claptrap
    Hmmm. I can sort of understand. Not often at all though. It really only happens with people I truly hate, I think.
    Wondering how threads even get necro'd in the first place. Do users somehow just end up scrolling through lists of the really old ones?
    E
    EvilTwit
    I stopped when I was told it was an issue
    E
    EvilTwit
    And with Threads in the general chat I really did just scroll until I found something I thought to be interesting
    E
    EvilTwit
    So, yep, exactly
    Realised today that I like to use "y'all" when I'm feeling more American and "yous" when I'm feeling more Scottish.
    howtoprocrastinate
    howtoprocrastinate
    Duly Noted
    Ergoprox
    Ergoprox
    I watch the Patriot (1776 independence war) when I am feeling more American and I watch Brave Heart aka William Wallace movie when I feel more Scottish... both movies from Mel Gibson
    Saw my first Christmas advert today. I guess it's begun.
    Claptrap
    Claptrap
    we set up christmas stuff at our store before halloween even happened
    Madoka
    Madoka
    See its a doubled edged sword for me. My work place has a bar/restaurant just down from my office with the same xmas tracks on for 2 months, drives me insane... good thing is, I now manage the music and it keeps weirdly getting stopped, strange. Ghosts just weirdly agree with me that it don't need to be on.
    ialex32
    ialex32
    Madoka you are a legend. I wish we'd just wait till the start of December because then I'd enjoy it so much more.
    Neighbours are currently playing loud music and singing over the top. I can't even be mad; odds are I'll be staying up longer than them.
    Sometimes I just feel like posting something to the forum, even if I can think of anything neat to say.
    Perruche
    Perruche
    Most of the time, I have nothing interresting that comes to mind but I still choose to say something
    E
    EvilTwit
    ditto here
    ChocolateCloud
    ChocolateCloud
    I post what’s usually on my mind but then again I just end up writing paragraphs…
    When folks start waxing philosophical on their profile posts I never know if I should respond or if it was supposed to be rhetorical.
    Meron
    Meron
    Can always give a rhetorical answer.
    Claptrap
    Claptrap
    What even is humanity, Balth?
    Kazuha's banner is getting a re-run! Let's go!!
    Nemurin238
    Nemurin238
    Ikr and I can’t wait for Kazuha and klee
    blissinapricot
    blissinapricot
    I don't have enough primogems saved for him because I thought he'd come out a little later :( I guess I won't be f2p anymore
    I've gotten really into City Pop music. Somehow it feels like this was inevitable.
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Mariya Takeuchi- Plastic Love is the best city pop music to jam with!
    OkamiHime95
    OkamiHime95
    Oh nice! I'm more of a Visual Kei/J-Rock person myself, but I've been wondering about City Pop! Just never really knew where to start lol. So yeah, I'll be checking back here to see if there's any more recs.
    Balthasaurus
    Balthasaurus
    @OkamiHime95 Awesome! I'll be sure to let you know what my favourite tracks to listen to are!
    It is past midnight and I am so invested in Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer right now. This manga just keeps getting better and better.
    Had the first of my exams today! And, I'm actually feeling somewhat confident about how it turned out, which is nice.
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Good to know it went good for you, it’s great to at least get one outta the way so you get a better focus for the next one!
    Went to see Sing a Bit of Harmony at the cinema today. I really enjoyed it, and I walked out of the theatre with a smile on my face.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back