OneEyeMonkey
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• In cinema near me they plaing demonslayer movie dont know much about series but saw something and was like sure lets go... it was ripoff
    OneEyeMonkey
    OneEyeMonkey
    3 episodes as one movie with all intros and outros... wtf
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Tbh tv series are better to make than the films
    Sad spy x family ended and now i dont know what to watch most of the new animes bored me to death and i drope them aft couple episodes :(
    Sodafox
    Sodafox
    You could rewatch overlord since season 4 comes out in a few weeks
    OneEyeMonkey
    OneEyeMonkey
    Oh rly it commin out didnt know thx
    Nemurin238
    Nemurin238
    I mean part 2 is coming on October, I think you should watch Kotaro lives alone for a new anime
    Idk if i should post it here but lets try looking for league of legends m8 to play in euw gold elo
    Kari5
    Kari5
    Probably not the best place as profile posts will get bumped away quickly. You could try the AP Discord, it has a gaming channel.
    OneEyeMonkey
    OneEyeMonkey
    ok thx
    Just saw new spiderman after thinking for month if i should watch it and have to say nostalgia carried this so hard, great movie
    I thought i get some bagge for 100 mangas read but no only for 100 rated mangas :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
    Ok i need one manga to have 100 mangas read on this site any recom it must be finnished and not yaoi
    acho7530
    acho7530
    pls tell me where u hv read PC café hotties
    i want to read it so much
    FoodLife
    FoodLife
    hinamatsuri
    OneEyeMonkey
    OneEyeMonkey
    Thx guys would tag ur name but dont know how so SodaFox yea i dont need to read it here and thx again to all of u
    Im soooooo done with manhwas its same thing oer and over again give me something different pls....
    OneEyeMonkey
    OneEyeMonkey
    For example if i pick duchess manhwa next 10 are all same but MC has different name events same lovestory same and so on and on that goes for othere things too
    Sajonji
    Sajonji
    i see. well i can't give a qualified opinion on that, haven't read that much. But what i have seen from couple manhwas i did read: they just repeat the same storyline over and over, only the power creep gets higher and higher (and inconsistant)
    OneEyeMonkey
    OneEyeMonkey
    Yaep it made me not want to read anymore
    Why there are no great anime PC games...
    OneEyeMonkey
    OneEyeMonkey
    what i wanned is game that is like im in anime world say like SAO but that game scks
    S
    SodaFox
    You could always look into .hack but you may not like that much either. I think with the fall of American comics and the new boom of popularity of manga we'll get to see better anime styled games but I think it'll still be a few years. Maybe even a decade or more. If it happens at all.
    OneEyeMonkey
    OneEyeMonkey
    Yea you right or all it takes is one insanly great game that will earn insane amount of money so western companys wake up. Like darks souls did now even assassins creed has nearly same combat
    Looking for some manga to read problem is cant find one that would fit my taste
    OneEyeMonkey
    OneEyeMonkey
    I did try all expect yuri and yaoi, the problem is that they all feel same
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Read all Jojo bizarre adventures since I couldn’t find it on your profile:)
    OneEyeMonkey
    OneEyeMonkey
    Good u mention that its another problemif i watched anime i cant read same manga cose its spoiled :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back