Balthasaurus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wow. Looks like I'm already halfway through my rewatch of Stardust Crusaders. I only started it earlier this week!
    Balthasaurus
    Balthasaurus
    I guess I've just had a lot of free time on my hands.
    S
    SodaFox
    I plowed through that one, too. I liked that they were visiting different locations all the time. Kept it interesting.
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Hope you enjoyed it
    Oh, gosh, I've just realised that haven't updated my status since July. Yikes! Well, anyway, I've been doing pretty well.
    I was so happy to find out that The Ancient Magus' Bride will be getting a new, three-episode OVA.
    osaka
    osaka
    nice! but I do prefer the manga ^^ have you read it? :P
    Balthasaurus
    Balthasaurus
    @osaka Yes! I'm all caught up with the English physical releases. That's up to volume 13. ^_^
    I watched the first episodes of Horimiya and Wonder Egg Priority today. I get the feeling that I'm going to really enjoy those two shows.
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    You will definitely like Wonder Egg, not really a fan of Horimiya myself but the art looks clean af in its anime adaption
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Wonder Egg is a good anime. Though I'm still unsure what to make of Horimiya.
    I think I might watch an episode of Mushi-Shi before going to bed each evening. It'll be a nice, contemplative way to end each day.
    ReineDeSang
    ReineDeSang
    And a great way to induce interesting dreams.
    Balthasaurus
    Balthasaurus
    Oh, yeah! The other day, I watched the episode about the man whose dreams were starting to happen in real life. It was a little spooky, going to sleep right after that!
    It's a lovely morning in the forums, and I am a horrible goose.
    S
    SPOICAT
    Hey there horrible goose, I'm a horibble human
    L
    LacunaDreams
    Hello and I am a horrible alien :)
    Mentallysighing
    Mentallysighing
    Hiya! Nice to meet ya horrible goose, I'm a horrible sloth
    I'm nervous about getting my exam results soon, so I think I'll watch an episode or two of anime to help me stay calm.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    As long as you give your best, you won't have regrets.
    I got around to actually finishing two games I hadn't played a while: Twilight Princess and Metroid Prime. Fantastic games, both.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Sounds like you had fun. Haven't even beaten a Legend of Zelda game yet.
    I was given 11eyes on DVD and I finally finished watching all of it. Sadly, it definitely isn't one I'd recommend.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    From what I heard, it goes for new ideas, but its not so good when it comes to the execution.
    NekoYesEcchi
    NekoYesEcchi
    @Ebonyslayer Thanks, I was wondering- I was like 3 eps. in, and it seemed pretty good...
    Balthasaurus
    Balthasaurus
    @NekoYesEcchi Oh, sorry, I can elaborate a bit more in a message to you. Not trying to deter you from watching it if you were enjoying it, but it wasn't my cup of tea.
    Finally finished all of my mock exams. Now I can get back to catching up on all the anime I had to miss out on the past fortnight!
    Started my first playthrough of Dark Souls last weekend. Still super chuffed that I defeated the Taurus Demon.
    Schizm
    Schizm
    Congrats. I'm still on my first too but stuck on Quelaag atm.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back