UniversalParanoia1

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Goodnight! wish me luck on exams!
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You can still feel those glowy eyes still glaring at you, and it's making you feel really uncomfortable. You also keep hearing all sorts of strange noises that you've never heard before, along with the wind creating all sorts of weird sounds as well. "C-c-caspe...r-r-r-r"
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You keep scanning around you, you feel the eyes getting closer and cl... "Ouch". You fall to the ground, you can't see anything, it's as if something is hugging your face.
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    Good Night! Bad luck!
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about having defeated the fire demon and as you're admiring your new toy, you've also come to realise that Casper that buggered off yet again. You put the bagel launcher in your magical bag, for safe keeping.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    But you follow it up, with one of your iconic sighs. "sigh..." The dapper owl flies over and lands on your shoulder. "You're thinking about not chasing him this time, right m'lady?" "This dog, isn't normal... I'm tired of always needing to pay attention to where he is." "I understand m'lady... but..."
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "Exactly sir dapper owl, we're not wired that way. Let me grab a torch, and we'll be on our way..."
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    There is an item that has appeared on the floor after defeating the fire demon. You couldn't wait to see what it was, and you may have said the words "bagel launcher" out loud. It just kinda happened...
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    As you walk over, you do indeed see a bagel launcher! "What are the odds, m'lady?" You look at the dapper owl, "you're absolutely right. And, we're in luck because with the magical bag we basically have unlimited ammo! What a glorious reward. We deserve a bagel treat after that fight. Say, Casper, would you also like a bag... e... l... Oh f...u..."
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    Good Night!
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You crit the fire demon for over 9000! With his last breath, he says to you "Well... played princess Uni..." before he vanishes in front of you. The Final Fantasy sound clip starts to play, you know the one, the one of you beating a monster. And right where the demon lord died, there is a new item, lying on the ground... "What is that?"
    UniversalParanoia1
    UniversalParanoia1
    @Gozza is it a bagel launcher?
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    you want one? haha
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about having hooked up your fire-hose to your fire hydrant, ready to blast a rather polite opponent, the fire demon, in the face. As you open up the nozzle, the water blasts out of the nozzle with insane force.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You almost hit the fire demon, and you can tell the fire demon is trying his best to avoid getting hit. The fire demon is extremely agile and starts doing all sorts of body flips and fancy jump to avoid getting hit.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    But then, all of a sudden, no more water. "Why.. won't you... " The fire demon looks at you, a little confused, but then starts rushing towards you. As the fire demon gets closer, his scream gets louder and size becomes bigger.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about trying to attach the hose of your fire-hose to the fire hydrant, but it's all so bulky, making it hard to connect it easily. The fire demon looks over your shoulder and asks you, "Do you need some help?" You turn your head towards him, "Pardon?! You were about to set me on fire... why would I want h..."
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    The fire demon duder grabs the hose and clicks it in place. "T-t-thanks!?" "Don't worry about it, shit's about to get lit! Right?" The fire demon takes a few steps back. "Was I standing here?" "I think it was a little bit farther back but... because you helped me, I'll let you start from there" He gives you a big thumbs up. "1, 2, and... let's continue!"
    UniversalParanoia1
    UniversalParanoia1
    @Gozza what a polite opponent!
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    With both your hands, you put it up and slam it into the ground. You turn and twist it a little, and then wipe your forehead. The fire demon is about to jump on you, but you hold up a hand, "Wait up bitch... Do you see how much work this is taking, let me at least finish this before you come at me" "O-o-okay"
    UniversalParanoia1
    UniversalParanoia1
    @Gozza patience is a virtue Bitch
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    The fire demon lord duder starts flaying his arms around, and some of the branches start to catch fire again. You do some backflips to dodge the fire demon lord, who is moving all over the place. While mid-air, you blast the areas that just caught fire. How are you supposed to deal with this issue?!
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    After blasted the branches, you drop both fire extinguishers and right before you land back on the ground, you stick your hand back into your magical bag... What kinda item are you going to pull out of it?
    UniversalParanoia1
    UniversalParanoia1
    @Gozza SPRAY EM WITH A FIRE HOSE!
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about running around with two fire extinguishers, trying to take care of a 'small' forest fire that you may have accidentally started. Just like the old classic Rambo movies, you're only moving forward, trying to spray as many spots as you can.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    As you get a control of the situation, there is this one flame that you can't seem to get rid of. You blast the flame with both your fire extinguishers, but it doesn't seem to have any effect. Then all of a sudden, the flame turns towards you, and you can clearly see a face in it... big black eyes and a big black mouth.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You can now clearly see the shape of a human like figure... or maybe even something that resembles a demon... The flame thingy looks at you and says, "OI MATE... THAT'S NOT COOL"
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about finding yourself in the middle of a dark forest that's starting to catch fire. After struggling to open the plastic wrapping that was covering the fire extinguisher, you are ready to rescue the forest!
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    As you active the fire extinguisher, white powder starts blasting out of the container. You manage to keep it from spreading, but the main flame is only getting taller, almost starting to reach the branches of the nearby trees. You quickly stick your hand back into the magical bag and pull out another fire extinguisher.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    But, as expected, this one is wrapped up in plastic as well... Time to put those teeth to good use again!
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    Good Night!
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about being reunited with the dapper owl, but there isn't much time to really celebrate the reunion since there is a fire starting in the forest. Earlier, you had pulled a fire extinguisher from your magical bag, so you quickly run over to it.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    It's still wrapped in plastic, as if it's brand new from the shop. You start chewing the plastic, hopefully to create an opening to rip the plastic wrap. It takes a few seconds, but you finally are able to tear the plastic. The fire is starting to spread even faster.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about sitting on the ground, hugging yourself a dapper owl, who just flew into you in the deep dark forest that you find yourself in. You lean over and give the dapper owl another big hug. For a moment you feel nothing but love and comfort, but that feeling doesn't last long as you feel that the dapper owl is trying to pull away.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "What's up?!", you ask the dapper owl, but as you open your eyes, you notice a giant flame next to you. What's worse is that the torch, who caused all this, is actually still rolling over the dry grass and is just creating a trail of fire. "Ohhhh...F..."
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    Good Night!
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    As you pull the dapper owl from your face, you say "I'm so glad to see you. Where have you been? Weren't you the one that was supposed to keep an eye on Casper when I was taking a swim in the ocean."
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "Well, m'lady, I noticed something while I was flying around, and I expected zombie Bill to keep... wait... zombie... Bill... Nevermind, apologize m'lady."
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    Good Night!
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    As you look down to address Casper, you notice he's gone. "Are you ffffff....ing kidding me! Caper... where are you? Bark if you can hear me! C-C-Casper?" You stick your hand in your magical bag and pull out a torch. You light the torch by using the fire pit. The surrounding noises are starting to sound even creepier with even more eyes appearing around you.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Moving away from the fire pit seems like a stupid plan at this point. Then, all of a sudden, you hear a really loud scream coming from the forest. "DON'T COME NEAR ME, I KNOW KUNG-FU!" "I-i-is that you... Princess Uni?"
    UniversalParanoia1
    UniversalParanoia1
    @Gozza a stranger approaches!
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    The fire feels nice and warm. Casper decides to snuggle up on you. You stick your arm into your magical bag and pulled out a few blankets and a pillow. "I guess we'll be sleeping here tonight, aye?" "Woof!"
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    As you get comfy yourself, you start staring out into the darkness, and that's when you notice a bunch of eyes floating around in the forest. "Uhmmm... Casper... Do you see what I see?" The longer you look, the more eyes appear. "This is going to be a lonnnnggg night"
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    Good Night!
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about probably having to survive a night in the forest. Let's not dwell too long on the situation, you got lost. You've built a little fire pit, and you may have gone a little overboard with the petrol, but luckily you have a fire extinguisher at hand.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You put a little petrol and some dried grass on the tip of a stick, and you're now attempting to use that to light the fire pit. As you use the lighter, a giant ball of fire appears right in front of you. You throw the burning stick towards the fire pit and a small explosion happens, creating a massive fireball, but luckily none of the trees caught fire.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Dangerous as it all was... you just giggle, "Heh heh heh heh... Cool!"
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    The wind has started to pick up, the breeze is getting colder. "It looks like it might get dark soon, we might have to find a good place to rest. We should have just waited for the others to catch up." You look for a place with a big log which you can use to sit on, but not after you start collecting some sticks and some dried grass and all sorts of dried moss.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You look for some rocks and make a little circle. From your magic bag you pull a lighter, a fire extinguisher and a plastic container with petrol in it. I know what you're thinking, but you come prepared this time! There is no way that this will go bad.
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    Good Night!
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about sitting next to Casper the dog, patting him on the head. You're waiting for his next move, since he's trying to 'guide' you to the great Deku tree.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "Casper, just curious..." "w00f!" "Are you still following the same scent as before? You know, your own pee scent." "Oh... no miss Uni! I smelled some fresh meat, but... the scent is getting away from me." "You weren't talking about those sheep we just passed, right?" "Of course not, they're sheep"
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "L-l-lamb meat?" "W00f!" "You do know lamb meat comes from sheep right?" "No.. sheep are sheep, lambs are lambs!" "No, you dummy..." You've had enough of Casper's silly antics and you grab 'm by the collar, "We're going this way". Your sense of direction isn't that bad, so you know where the park is. "We're going to take a shortcut".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about continuing your chase, but you're still on the wrong side of the river. But what is this? Is that a bridge up ahead? As you run towards the bridge, you seem to have lost track of Casper.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You quickly make your way to the other side of the bridge, but you still can't see Casper. That's when you realize he might be under the bridge. As you look underneath the bridge, you do notice Casper getting back to shore on the other side of the river, and you quickly get back on the bridge.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Casper stops for a second and starts shaking his fluffy butt. You finally caught up to Casper, but you're out of breath. "C-c-Casper... We almost there yet?" Casper looks at you, wags his tail and barks at you. Even though you don't want to, you pat the wet mutt and praise 'm for being a good boy.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back