FoodLife
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Finally free from the shackles of school (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و
    shinigamiMIO
    shinigamiMIO
    I'm happy for you bro, enjoy your newfound days of liberty. I still have a while till I'm free from school lmao
    Chemistry will be the death of me ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
    shinigamiMIO
    shinigamiMIO
    Oh my gosh, I can't believe how much I relate to this right now. I'm fine at Biology and Literature but Chemistry I cannot handle at all, even though I revise the most for it in general. I received my Chem exam result today and let me say that it wasn't pretty LMAO. I really need to step up my game, I can't afford to fail :(
    Its that time of the year again where i complain about my shoulder pains *(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭*
    Nemurin238
    Nemurin238
    I hope you feel better soon, I also understand your pain especially shoulder pain.
    finally reached the 950 read mangas marked for this year's challenge ผ(•̀_•́ผ)
    exam week is next week.. you know what that means: stress, crying, anger, shoulder pains woohoo ผ(•̀_•́ผ)
    blissinapricot
    blissinapricot
    Good luck! With enough sleep, breaks and revision, I'm sure you'll do great! <( ̄︶ ̄)>
    Nemurin238
    Nemurin238
    Good luck on your exams, I have exams next week as well and let's hope we both do well lol.
    FoodLife
    FoodLife
    stressed because of school but im even more stressed cos I cant for the life of me find a YT vid I used to watch
    ReineDeSang
    ReineDeSang
    I had the same issue today, trying to find an anime. I was able to find it, so hopefully the same will happen for you.
    in 2 weeks there'll be exams and my shoulders are 10/10 painful. and with the deadlines approaching fast it hurts even more (╯‵□′)╯︵┻━┻
    waking up at 4 am is quite nice
    Sajonji
    Sajonji
    i too would be fine with 4 am. As a kid i watched the exorcism of emily rose and would wake up at point 3:00 am for a while. Stupid brain....
    S
    SodaFox
    Something about 4am certainly is peaceful. But I agree, nowadays I'd rather just get some extra sleep. XD
    blissinapricot
    blissinapricot
    I wake up at 4:30 am everyday, and the peace and quiet is definitely worth the extra tiredness! :>
    damn i didnt realize that 4 am is pretty cold, I'm fcking freezing rn
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    Are you sure it's cold? Maybe you should take a dip in the water to check? Make sure to really deep in the water nice a good. If you feel numbness that is you body's NATURAL warming mechanism which means that being in the water makes you feel not cold no more. Science
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back