Gens
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hard to feel like I’m not scaring people away whenever I talk about things that happened in the past.
    Karasune
    Karasune
    Nah, man. Hats off. Sharing difficult things is respectable.
    Rascal
    Rascal
    The past isn't so scary, it's long gone. The future is the only thing worth being afraid of, and when you have someone to tackle it with together, it feels less so.
    ReineDeSang
    ReineDeSang
    @Gens : You aren't scaring people away. They are simply running from the past because they are either ashamed or don't want to see who they are/were.
    Inb4 I do something completely irrational again in 1,2,3,4…………
    Claptrap
    Claptrap
    that's ok, anyway who acts like they're totally rational all the time is a liar
    Hesperide
    Hesperide
    Rationality is overrated.
    Think I'm astronomically bad at hiding how depressed I am sometimes.
    Oblithian
    Oblithian
    I hope tomorrow is better (not at hiding it but you know...).
    interregnum
    interregnum
    I've found the easiest way around that is being depressed all the time. That way, there's no deviation from the baseline and no one thinks anything is up.

I mean, I recommend not being depressed to begin with, of course. And if someone could maybe chime in with a way to do that, I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd appreciate it.
    DetectiveImari
    DetectiveImari
    Depression hits us and sometimes we have no way to dissimulate, all we can do is try to keep up and not think about it.

Wish you a good day and hopefully that everything gets better.
    Crippling anxiety attacks really suck ass. Over analyzing even the tiniest thing makes me feel like diving into a dumpster.
    ReineDeSang
    ReineDeSang
    I feel you there. Minus the dumpster part, I'd prefer somewhere less smelly and deeper. I hope you're feeling a little better though.
    Craving seafood lately
    Nemurin238
    Nemurin238
    Same, I’m craving for lobsters
    ReineDeSang
    ReineDeSang
    Me too. I want to eat all the food I see. Except... for sea food. I hate sea food lol. XDDDD
    Claptrap
    Claptrap
    idk if it really counts but i love salmon
    I really get way too off-track when rambling, I should stop that.
    Hesperide
    Hesperide
    I don't think I've ever seen you ramble. You almost always have something interesting, humorous, important or thought compelling to share. If that is what is termed rambling, keep at it.
    Nemurin238
    Nemurin238
    I feel the same way as well lol
    OkamiHime95
    OkamiHime95
    Hey, I have a tendency to massively ramble with those I'm comfortable with, so I feel ya lol.
    I wish I could fix my habit of apologizing for half the things I do, depression is a weird thing.
    UniversalParanoia1
    UniversalParanoia1
    I’m overly apologetic but that’s because of my personality combined with my social anxiety since I am always worried what people think of me :/
    OkamiHime95
    Gyre
    Gyre
    I hate doing it because it’s never for something I should actually be sorry for makes me freeze thinking why’d I say it?
    I CAN DO ANYTHING
    Hesperide
    Hesperide
    Either Deltarune or you discovered your abilities transcend human expectations.
    Nemurin238
    Nemurin238
    Yes you can do it, you can achieve anything if you put your heart into it
    Kind of tempted to paint my nails rainbow colored. Haven’t really painted my nails in a long while.
    Nemurin238
    Nemurin238
    Wow, rainbow colored nails sounds pretty interesting, plus it’s pride month so go for it. Also I haven’t painted my nails for a long time too so I’m planning on getting black nails
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Sounds cute!
    Happy pride month and fuck homophobia
    Nemurin238
    Nemurin238
    Happy pride month everyone
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Hear hear!
    Hesperide
    Hesperide
    Happy Pride month... I wish people and places would be more respectful of it year-round instead of for just one month. Homophobia can just jump right off a cliff and take all its followers with it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back