Thrawn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Happy New Years my fellow connoisseurs in anime! Now time to get wasted in celebration of a new year. SKOAL!
    ITS FINALLY CHRISTMAS! HAPPY SEASON OF WATCHING HOME ALOEN AND HOME ALINE 2 LOST IN NEW YIRK BECAUSE THIS IS THE ONLY TIME TO WATCH IT
    You know what's great? Rum. It's like being a pirate but without the scurvy
    Gens
    Gens
    God damn fucking right mate.
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Pirates of the Caribbean party legggggooo :D
    Imagine not being a part of the most bitchin santa kinda shit out of all the santas and by that I mean the hood classic album and movie ones
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Just sign up bro and fill out the form
    Thrawn
    Thrawn
    Heh, nothing personnel kid but I signed up eons ago, like the chad participant of both album and classic SSs that I am
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Before the day is done, Merry Christmas you hosers!
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    @Thrawn Everyone knows its supposed to be plebeians.
    worknboy
    worknboy
    I guess xmas comes early in Canada cause like you got snow and shit up der.
    Almost time for Secret Santa Albums and Movies for the cultured enlightened connoisseurs and Anime for you weebs
    Schizm
    Schizm
    All the good movies like Party Animals, White Chicks and French Connection 2!
    Happy Halloween and Samhain! Last chance to watch a horror movie or have an appropriate avatar on this avaricious day
    Happy Canada Day eh! Crack open some maple syrup and have a beaver tail to celebrate 3 days before America day!
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    Oh America Jr. Day? I guess it is worth celebrating.
    worknboy
    worknboy
    If Canada wins a bunch of medals @ the olypics it would happy Canada day! Good Luck northen cousin!
    HAPPY INTERNATIONAL DAY OF HAPPINESS Y'ALL
    Rascal
    Rascal
    Happyness inbound, 4.5 megaton happyness nuke spotted above the city!

Dear God... no!

veeeeewww
    PHRHCHOOOOOOOOOOO

AAAH

And so, 30 years later, happyness radiation mutant babies were born and they lived happily ever after.
    worknboy
    worknboy
    we don't have this in the lower 48. so sad no paid holiday.
    UniversalParanoia1
    UniversalParanoia1
    Better have a fucking fantastic day
    Happy New Year! May there be more shitty anime to watch instead of the good shit for squares and uncool peoples.
    Bestanimeserie
    Bestanimeserie
    Best wishes; may the new year be filled with only the greatest shows for DTAB. Hope you have an awesome year!
    Merry Christmas! Celebrating it with Die Hard right now.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Enjoy your day good sir, we just watched Scrooged... Bill Murray is such a sexy man.
    When you end up listening to Andrew W.K.'s Party Hard, you know you've been partying too hard and need some sleep. To party in your dreams.
    TFW no Album/Movie Secret Santa threads up yet and it's already November for 2 1/2 hours
    Thrawn
    Thrawn
    ONLY THE BEST PEOPLE PARTICIPATE SO YOU SHOULD TOO. DOA IS STILL A GREAT NOIR
    UniversalParanoia1
    UniversalParanoia1
    @Thrawn You right about that, maybe I'll consider participating once more :3
    Gens
    Gens
    It's your destiny to join in universal, you made such amazing movie picks.
    When you try to make a dank Hallow avatar that's all slam jammin but the site's all "Yo dawg, that too dank bruh, can't do it. Be less dank"
    Thrawn
    Thrawn
    It should only be darkness and the unknown that's on par with whatever the writers of Riverdale come up with
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Yes darkness has it's own benefits #westanwithdarkness
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back