UniversalParanoia1

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about watching Haruko trying to crawl away from the wall you just threw her against, trying to get back to her feet... Her knees are shaking, it's like watching Bambi stand up for the first time. "Are you sure you're okay?"
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Haruko gives you another thumbs up and then starts rubbing her hands again, and also continuing her chant. "What kind of chant are you performing?" "A protective chant, so we don't get badly injured during this fight" "Mhmmm... Do you think it's working?" Haruko nods her head. You just walk over to her and give her a pat on the head.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "Wanna watch your mom and Goldilocks do battle?" Haruko just nods her head, as you both sit down on the ground and watch the fight together.
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    Good Night!
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about still making your way across the battlefield but you're closing in on Haruko, who is still rubbing her hands while performing some chants. You jump towards Haruko and lunge yourself towards Haruko, with a stretched leg. You hit her full in the face. Haruko starts to fly through the air and hits the wall behind her.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You land on both feet but you're really surprised on what just happened. Haruko slides down from the wall and as her feet touch the ground, she falls forward... face first. "Oof... A-a-are you okay?" Haruko, still flat on the ground, tries to lift her hand a little to give you a thumbs up... "Are you sure?!"
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about running towards Haruku, who is standing near her mother's throne, on the other side of the battlefield while her mother has locked eyes with Goldilocks. Haruko's mother blinks right in front of Goldilocks and swings her blade.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Goldilocks vanishes while screaming, "smoke bomb!" Haruko's mother commits to her swing and ends up cutting a piece of log in half that Goldilocks left behind while she used a smoke bomb to vanish. Goldilocks appears behind Haruko's mother but Haruko's mother also uses a smoke bomb to vanish, "Smoke bomb!"
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Goldilocks doesn't swing her sword and let's the log, that Haruko's mother left behind while she vanished, bounce on the ground. And with a swift kick, Goldilocks kicks the piece of log right into the direction of where Haruko's mother appears, ready to strike the log with her Yumewatari blade. Haruko's mother grinds, "As expected of the cursed vampire princesses"
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Anyways... G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about watching Goldilocks grab her Kokorowatari blade with 2 hands, manoeuvring the blade slightly behind her. She squints her eyes and starts to take a stance that allows her to charge at the opponents easily.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "I'll leave her to you Goldi, I'll go for Haruko!" Goldilocks nods her head. You start to move towards Haruko. Haruko's mother lifts the hand with the staff and screams, "DON'T YOU DARE!" Lightning bolts starts to appear and come down towards you but you Naruto run your way through them with ease.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Goldilocks starts screaming at Haruko's mother, to try and grab her attention. "OLD HAG! I WANT THAT BLADE" Haruko's mother looks over at Goldilocks, "Tsh... Fine! My daughter can handle Princess Uni!"
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    Good Night!
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about watching Goldilocks pull the Kokorowatari from her mouth. However, you're not the only one that got excited! Haruko's mother, who is floating around the room, holding a staff in one hand, starts sticking her hands in her mouth too.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "Oh no...", you start to frown as you watch a bright light also appearing from Huroko's mother's mouth. Goldilocks is holding her blade in one hand while slightly tilting her head. "I-i-is that the Yumewatari?" Haruko's mother laughs, "Yes it is, little one."
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "Goldi, thanks... but I need you to focus on her", as you point at Haruko. "Something doesn't seem quite right." Goldilocks nods her head. "Close, you almost got zapped little lady... ohohohohooooo", Haruko's mother starts twirling her staff. "Let's see if you can dodge this next one"
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    @Slinderman407 I think it's more difficult to say g'night every day when you're 18 than that it is to make up a story as an old man :) I've watched many movies, cartoons, anime and tv-shows throughout my life. It's not too hard to just grab something I've watched and apply it in a silly way. Even now I go through 3-4 movies a day while working :)
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    @Slinderman407 Posting can be tricky sometimes, since I post these in the middle of the day. Most of the time I'm at home, taking a quick break from work with a fresh cup of coffee. But since it's in the middle of the day, I might have commitments which can make posting a little annoying.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about seeing Haruko's mother floating towards you while her daughter is rubbing her hands behind her. Both you and Goldilocks take on your fight poses, ready to throw down. Out of nowhere some badass organ music starts to play. It's really hard to not tap your feet to it.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "You like my battle music?" "Yah, it's pretty good! Just a shame that I'll forget all about it in a few days time." "Pfttttt... I'll make you regret those words!" The organ music starts to become heavier and darker... "Time to throw down!"
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    Good Night!
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about finding yourself in the throne room of the pie-park, which should have been your park but is currently in the hands of Haruko's mother. As you clench your teeth, Haruko's mother stands up from her throne, and gently floats down towards the ground.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    She keeps hovering a little above ground, making you aware that she can fly. The throne is a really big ice sculpture with a throne onto... you were wondering how she managed to get up there, now you know...
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You look behind her and you see Haruko, standing there rubbing her hands. You turn your head towards Goldilocks and ask her, "is she chanting?" Goldilocks nods her head. "Great, so we have two things to worry about"
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "You have no idea what you're talking about. This plan, it was in the works for weeks... You were just a tool, a way for me to get where I am today!" The person on the throne starts to laugh.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "My park now! While you were jumping through hoops with that silly old man, I signed the papers... it's in my name now! And there is nothing you can do about it!" "You're asking for a beating... HARUKO'S MOTHER!"
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    Good Night! Nice new Nagatoro pfp!
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about peeking through the door that opened itself slightly when you got closer, but then also closed itself a little when you moved away. Curious as you and Goldilocks are, you move towards the door and peek through it.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You see a rather big room with a throne and a cloaked person standing right next to it. "Hello?", as you open the door a little more. Goldilocks starts moving into the room.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "WELCOME, WE HAVE BEEN EXPECTING YOU... MUWHAHAHAHA"
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about making your way through the giant buildings that's located in the middle of the park where you participated in tons of challenges to earn the ownership of the park... which has now been handed over to Haruko and her mother.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    As you make your way through the hallway, you come across another giant door. The door opens up and as you get closer, the door opens up more. Goldilocks stops you for a second and takes a step back, to see what the door does. The door does indeed closes itself a little more.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "Thank god. Clearly there is gizmo tracking our movement... I can't handle ghosts or supernatural stuff right now."
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "How many people do you see Goldi?" Goldilocks turns her head around and starts putting up her hands, showing you a bunch of fingers. "Please just tell me". Goldilocks giggles, "About 20..." "Do you think it's all of them?" Goldilocks nods her head.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "Quickly, make a new portal! We'll come back for these people... uhmmm... later!" Goldilocks creates a portal on the ground and the both of you fall through it. As you fall through it, you quickly turn Goldilocks around, so she can close the portal behind you. As you both hit the floor, you let out a sigh of relief. You're pretty special, G. Goldilocks just nods her head in agreement.
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    Good Night!
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'morning m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about seeing a panicking Goldilocks, telling you to run. You don't think twice about it and quickly grab Goldilocks, throwing her as far as you can. Goldilocks does a couple of backflips and lands perfectly on both feet. As you turn your head, you see the angry mob that's been chasing you coming through the portal...
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about jumping around a corner and performing an old trick that you've done in the past. That's right, we're reusing old content because it seemed like a perfect moment to do it. Goldilocks puts down a shadow realm portal on the ground and the both of you escape through the shadow realm yet again.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "Well... It may not be the most exciting way to deal with the situation, it clearly works". Goldilocks nods her head as she's still in the middle of closing the shadow realm portal you both just jump through. "Now that we're stuck here, want a bagel as we wait for the angry peeps to go away?" Goldilocks nods her head as you stick your arm into your magical bag and pull two bagels from the bag.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    15 minutes pass and Goldilocks tries to recast her shadow realm portal. She sticks her head through to check if the coast is safe. She pulls her head back, in a state of panic... the words "run" come from behind her mask.
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    Good Night!
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about starting to continue running away from an angry who have now spotted you, leaning over Billy Bonkers, the old park owner, who is also 'considered' dead. "OMG! THEY KILLED THE DIRECTOR TOO"
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "Yikes!" You grab Goldilocks' hand again and continue running away from the angry group of people that were already chasing you and Goldilocks down. "How are we going to lose these people Goldi?" Goldilocks points to an upcoming left turn, you follow her instructions. "T-t-this is a dead end!"
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about gently rolling Billy Bonkers to the side and realizing that something didn't quite go as planned... Well, you already knew that when you saw the park being rebranded to pie-land, but now you know for sure that you need to have a word with Haruko and her mother.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "Where would Haruko and her mother be?", as you look over at Goldilocks. Goldilocks just shrugs her shoulders. "Alright, time to see where they are... I'd like to have a word with them." Goldilocks offers you a hand, to help you back to your feet. "This way?", as you motion to go back into the building.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "THERE THEY ARE, GET THEM!" Both you and Goldilocks turn your heads, so see that angry group of people coming towards you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back